Friday, January 23, 2009

0033 CB CyberGen Session


- server grants op status to Verifex
Users in room 'rpg room':
    Lamuness
    Verifex
    [CB1]Gun
    OddBird
    AG_Titan
    Hakai
    Rorschach
    [TD]Badfish
<Hakai> get him, guys!  lol
<Lamuness> it's about time Veri!!! >(
Rorschach left the room.
<OddBird> oh, finally
<[CB1]Gun> seriously check the time on that cm
<Lamuness> sheesh
<Verifex> sorry, I'm late guys
<Hakai> I have been here for 2 1/2 hours almost  ;p
<Lamuness> you owe us 50 IP for every hour you were late!
<Verifex> I've been sick all day..  I even called in to work..
<OddBird> nope, you're a few days early
<Lamuness> "sick"?  how convenient
<OddBird> aww. :(
<Hakai> :(
<[CB1]Gun> let's flee the scene
* Hakai comforts Fexy
<Verifex> yes, I'm still not feeling good, but I woke up and figured I should see if anyone was around
<Lamuness> very kind of you Veri
<Lamuness> so we're all here
<Hakai> Can we skip tonight but still collect IP?
<OddBird> ah well. Chances are I won't be here Sunday, as working late + learning early means I actually have to sleep
<Hakai> ;p
<Hakai> I can't stay up much longer and it sounds like you could use some rest too
<Verifex> I need rest, yes..
* Hakai hypnotizes Fex into a long restful sleep
<Verifex> But hey, if you all want 2 IP..  I want you to do something..
<Lamuness> wait.. I'm a little hard of hearing
<Hakai> what's that?
<Lamuness> I think I heard you say 2 IP
<Hakai> and only 2?  *sadface*
<Verifex> Give me a quote of your character saying something, and either put it on wiki sheet, or just CM me...
<Hakai> hmm
<Lamuness> k, I'll cm
<Verifex> A quotable quote, not just "hi I'm (name), blah blah"
<Hakai> you do know you're requiring me to think at 1:20 a.m.?  ;p
<Hakai> on 3 hours of sleep no less  lol
<Hakai> can I do it tomorrow sometime?
<Verifex> It's just a sentence.  You can do a sentence for 2 IP ;P
<Hakai> or is now best?
<OddBird> Pft
<OddBird> I expect 40 IP
<OddBird> and no sentence
<Verifex> You can send it to me later if you like..
<Hakai> lol
<[CB1]Gun> can I curse on the wiki?
<Verifex> Well, then it's a good thing you aren't running this game OB, otherwise everyone would be superman ;)
<Lamuness> I have a very quotable quote!!
<Verifex> Sure, but try to keep it relevant.
<Lamuness> WHY SO SERIOSHHHHH!?
<[CB1]Gun> "I'm Boss Bob Briggs, Bitch!" print it ;p
<Lamuness> *serioushh
<OddBird> untrue
<OddBird> everyone but gun would be superman
<Verifex> IT HAS TO BE A QUOTE OF YOUR CHARACTER.
<OddBird> and blooderfly + hakai would be superwomen
<Lamuness> <.<  that's the quote of my character
<Hakai> "Look, just shut up.  They always send a couple extra pieces in the box.  You don't need that screw."?  That's the first thing I came up with
<Verifex> Great, that's what I'm looking for Hakai.
<Hakai> ha!  I win
<Hakai> ;p
<Lamuness> how about...  "Whatever you say Bob"
<Lamuness> ;p I seem to be always doing whatever Gun says
<Verifex> hahaha, aw lamu
<[CB1]Gun> and you don't get hurt for it
Users in room 'rpg room':
    Lamuness
    Verifex
    [CB1]Gun
    OddBird
    AG_Titan
    Hakai
    [TD]Badfish
<Lamuness> psh...
<Lamuness> ;p  you steal my money and train my IPs!!
<[CB1]Gun> and now you can make jewelry to sell on the corner
<Lamuness> oh oh, and give my items to other people.  I could've used that piece of charcoal y'know.
<[CB1]Gun> not kidding
<[CB1]Gun> fex took away that coal I think
Rorschach has joined the room.
<Lamuness> no, you gave it to the bolter
<Lamuness> was it Nem?
<OddBird> yeah
<[CB1]Gun> neme, the alchy
<Lamuness> when we were at the prison
<OddBird> gave it to the alchemist
<Lamuness> hmph
<Rorschach> I'm a bolter..
<Rorschach> Oh yeah, that reminds me. Can I have your taser, OB?
<Hakai> nope.  You're an electric fence-fried dude with silver crap leaking out
<Hakai> ;p
<[CB1]Gun> what did you eat man
<Rorschach> Hey apparently a "code gun" got into my inventory.
<Rorschach> What the fuck is a code gun?
<[CB1]Gun> guilty
<Hakai> Gunny, I totally thought about you earlier
<OddBird> gun that shoots code
<[CB1]Gun> witha backmassager?
<Hakai> "choke the kids with a juice box" actually crossed my mind about 2 times at the park  xD
<[CB1]Gun> lol
<Rorschach> Oh yeah. It would be pretty sweet to have a gun that shoots chunks of compiled C++ code.
<Hakai> Fex?
<[CB1]Gun> virus and such....one item I almost wanted you to have was a code grenade
<Verifex> yes?
<Hakai> what're we doing now?
<Rorschach> So Gun, what's a code gun?
<OddBird> goofing off
<Verifex> I'm probably going to fall back to sleep before I die
<Hakai> and where'd you put my quote?
<Hakai> or where do you want it?
<[CB1]Gun> it's a DC3 gun that can also shoot code into things
<Rorschach> Fex do we all get 20 IP for being here tonight?
<Rorschach> Shoot code into things?
<[CB1]Gun> to fuck it up
<Verifex> NO
<Verifex> Rorscach, if you had been in here like 10 min ago, you would've heard.
<Hakai> apparently a colony of freaking mosqitos just attacked my leg  -_-
<Rorschach> But we've been here for hours.
<Rorschach> >_<
<OddBird> we get 2 IP if we do a quote
<OddBird> go do your quote
* Lamuness gives Hakai hydrocortisone
<Rorschach> Do a quote?
<Rorschach> For what?
<Verifex> Yes, give me a quote from your character.
* Rorschach rolls a blunt.
<Hakai> do I need to post mine or anything?  Or do you have it?
<Rorschach> "* Rorschach rolls a blunt."?
<Verifex> You can put it on the wiki, or wait for me to do it.
<Hakai> where at on the Wiki?
<Verifex> on your character sheet
<Hakai> under description, or?
<Rorschach> Verifex, does a taser have unlimited charge?
<[CB1]Gun> no
<Hakai> I guess I'll just let you do it, Fex.
<Hakai> I seriously need sleep though
<Hakai> sorry you aren't feeling well.  And later guys.  We'll make up for tonight by having an awesome session Sudnay
<[CB1]Gun> oh hakai, added a pic of my father in mine ;)
* Hakai is too tired to look.
<Rorschach> What page in the book describes the code gun? I wanna see what it does specifically.
<Hakai> remidn me tomorrow
<[CB1]Gun> netwrangler is one
<Hakai> was ther eanything else Fex, or can I go?
<Rorschach> Wow Gun. Your dad was the guy on those penis pill commercials.
<Rorschach> Enzyte?
<Hakai> smilin' bob  ;p
<[CB1]Gun> muahahahaha
<Rorschach> Where in the book is the code gun?
<Hakai> I'm out folks
<[CB1]Gun> http://www.defhoboz.biz/images/cybergen/store_virtualfront2.jpg
<Hakai> night
<[CB1]Gun> cya
Hakai left the room.
<Verifex> blech, I feel like garbage
<Rorschach> Ok. so apparently I can see in the dark since I have a v-torch.
<Verifex> see you guys later.. sorry for keeping you all waiting...
<[CB1]Gun> more IP!
<Lamuness> no worries Veri
<Lamuness> get well soon :)
<OddBird> night fex, get to feeling better
<Verifex> Hopefully I've got the cyberplague and when you see me next I'll be talking to you all through my brain!
<Lamuness> omg, Veri is the real yogang!
<Lamuness> I think Veri will become a tinman
<Verifex> LOL, I'd be a netrunner from the "cyberpunk" (not cybergen) book
<OddBird> o.O
<Verifex> Yeah, if you want more background on the cybergen universe, I'll get an online version of the cyberpunk book.
<Rorschach> I wanna be a tinman.
<Verifex> anyways, seeyall later!
<[CB1]Gun> you can shoot around corners and hit so hard it blows up




No comments:

Post a Comment