Friday, January 23, 2009

0017 CB CyberGen Session

Chat Blender 3.1.7 starting...
Existing rooms:
    carnage: 50 users
*** Now in room carnage
- carnage: server grants op status to Verifex
Fanta has joined the room.
Treyho2 left the room.
<Hakai> hey Veri
<Verifex> heya
<OddBird> Fex! :)
<[CB1]Gun> ello
Super_J left the room.
<Verifex> the gangs all here!
<Verifex> Hail comrade gun!
<[CB1]Gun> not really...hail comrade Veri!
<OddBird> oh..oh...oh...SHAZAAAM!
alyfantis left the room.
Doomedshot left the room.
* [CB1]Gun dances
JS left the room.
JS has joined the room.
Sano has joined the room.
- carnage: Welcome back to CB, Sano
<Hakai> poor OB, I'm working him to death
<OddBird> :)
<[CB1]Gun> secky...
<Hakai> cankle bandits!!!!   rofl
<[CB1]Gun> not helping
<OddBird> lolol
<Hakai> best commercial ever
markab3 left the room.
<[CB1]Gun> add-on! "my ears are in the way" ;p
<OddBird> O.o
<TheHatchetman> Dear Mr. Hasslebeck, Brett Favre doesn't answer all of his fan mail. Any chance you could get his autograph for me?
PotatoHead has joined the room.
<Hakai> my DVR is ebil
<OddBird> Yaaaay Hatch!
<Hakai> it never responds when I tell it to
<OddBird> mine is nuts too
<OddBird> it randomly records things
<[CB1]Gun> it's skynet!
<OddBird> I came home one day to find 113 paid programmings recorded and still recording x_x
Eliteofdelete has joined the room.
- carnage: Welcome back to CB, Eliteofdelete
<Hakai> ouch
GnuUzir has joined the room.
<Hakai> my DVR randomly tells me it's full, then i delete a 15 minute program and Ta-Da!  it's only 30% full after that, xD
<[CB1]Gun> mi VCR pwns ur DVR noob!
Ranger has joined the room.
- carnage: server grants op status to Ranger
<OddBird> lol, that's kind of odd
<Hakai> lol
<[CB1]Gun> and the DVD is broken from the beating
<Verifex> hey anyone got any ideas for a good "interactive map" thing I could use for cybergen?
<JS> paper + pencil
Sano left the room.
<[CB1]Gun> easy, steal one
<Verifex> yeah umm..
<Nemerizt> oh
<OddBird> google maps!
* Hakai has no idea what Verifex is talking about
<Nemerizt> no
<OddBird> and then draw in the other stuff
<Nemerizt> gimme a sec
<OddBird> lol
KingElfstone has joined the room.
<TheHatchetman> CGen tonight, eh?
<[CB1]Gun> yes
<OddBird> :D
<Verifex> yes
<OddBird> CGen!!
<[CB1]Gun> zombie hobo battle royale!
<TheHatchetman> meh... was gonna go to bed when BA ran out...
thrak_YOU_very_much has joined the room.
- carnage: server grants op status to thrak_YOU_very_much
<[CB1]Gun> no shotgun for joo
<Nemerizt> you can try RPTools MapTool
<TheHatchetman> but zombie hobo battle royale sounds good...
<TheHatchetman> I may or may not fall asleep during it though >.<
<[CB1]Gun> we should start now then
<Verifex> dude, thanks nem
<Verifex> I'm going to look at that
<Nemerizt> yeah
<OddBird> awesome! WTG Nem!
Mortach_Demal has joined the room.
<Nemerizt> ive played some through that
* Hakai wonders what number beer Drudge is on now...
<OddBird> 1
<Hakai> lol
<[CB1]Gun> 1 on the floor
<Hakai> I hope it
<[CB1]Gun> for the homies
<Hakai> is 13 and he passes out after
<OddBird> O_O
<OddBird> oh wait, beer #13
<Hakai> I have a bet on it :D
Fanta left the room.
<[CB1]Gun> perv
<Hakai> muahahaha
<JS> Hi, I'm Chris Hansen, and you're on To Catch a Predator
Mortach_Demal left the room.
markab3 has joined the room.
- carnage: Welcome back to CB, markab3
<[CB1]Gun> darn you loli goat
[Blarg] has joined the room.
- carnage: server grants op status to [Blarg]
<[CB1]Gun> good timing
<Hakai> hey Blarg
<Verifex> Welcome blarg!
<[CB1]Gun> to the Man-Cave!
[CB1]Gun left the room.
[Blarg] left the room.
<DrAcO5676> I want a rusty-Axe!
Ranger left the room.
Existing rooms:
    RPG Room: 2 users
    carnage: 51 users
-- You are no longer an op in carnage
*** Now in room RPG Room
- RPG Room: server grants op status to Verifex
<Verifex> man the guy that made rptools doesn't host his files on sourceforge.. ARGH
<[Blarg]> (sadface)
<[CB1]Gun> could you do like a MS paint thing?
[CB1]Gun left the room.
[CB1]Gun has joined the room.
Nemerizt has joined the room.
<Nemerizt> yay, people
<Nemerizt> i will kind of have to leave early today, because tomorrow im going out and shooting some machine guns
<[CB1]Gun> lol
<[CB1]Gun> omj you're hunting my kind o.0
<Nemerizt> i dont hunt them...
<[CB1]Gun> right they hunt you
<Nemerizt> untill i start shooting back
<Verifex> oh.. huh
<Verifex> wheres OB and hatchet?
[CB1]Gun left the room.
<Nemerizt> distracted?
OddBird has joined the room.
- RPG Room: server grants op status to OddBird
[CB1]Gun has joined the room.
<Verifex> hi ob
<[Blarg]> QQ
<Verifex> is hatchet coming?
<OddBird> :) gola!
<OddBird> er, hola.
<[CB1]Gun> he was distarcted by cyber tits
<OddBird> Maybe?
<OddBird> yay cybertitties.
<Verifex> cybertits? lol
<OddBird> http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/mouse-fail.jpg
<[CB1]Gun> both married
<OddBird> they make this mouse happy
Hakai has joined the room.
<OddBird> hola Hakai!
<Nemerizt> hello
<Hakai> just wondering where everyone disappeared to.  I can leave if you're busy ^_^
<Verifex> nah, you can watch if you like...
<Hakai> k
<[Blarg]> we shoot hobos and bicker, its fun
<Nemerizt> watch the biting of hobos
<Verifex> okay, let me get my docs up, everyone load your wiki page
<Verifex> http://www.defhoboz.biz/wiki/
<Verifex> that mapping program is sweet, but it isn't downloading no matter how many times I click it
<Nemerizt> the one i told you?
<[CB1]Gun> save it, back to murder
<OddBird> whoops. How many IPs did we get last time?
<Verifex> ya, I want something to manage you guys during battle better...
<OddBird> I never added them.
<Verifex> 15, but I think gun added them.. check wiki history
<Nemerizt> use this site http://rptools.net/doku.php
<OddBird> nope, he didn't :P
<[CB1]Gun> only added my own
<OddBird> hey Fex do I have weapons now?
<[CB1]Gun> added OB
<Verifex> Uhhh, hang on ob
<[CB1]Gun> he'll have to pm you the list now -.-
<OddBird> lol
<OddBird> lol Gun, I already added them myself
<OddBird> I'm fixing it ;) I should have 30
<[CB1]Gun> bah
<[CB1]Gun> funny thing about my pic.....I throw goats ;p
<[CB1]Gun> he got a bike on American Chopper ya kno
TheHatchetman has joined the room.
<OddBird> plus I wanna see what my guy turns into.
<[Blarg]> hey OB can you tell me who said what now that i posted the list ;)
<[CB1]Gun> welcome TH, fex is handing out your free bees ;p
<OddBird> I've been spitting silver for 2 episodes now :)
<TheHatchetman> my arms are itchy...
RPGBot has joined the room.
<RPGBot> *** RPGBot is active.
<TheHatchetman> they've been bothering me for weeks...
<OddBird> Hehe, nope, not till the end ;'D
<[Blarg]> lol, ok, how many do i have right
<OddBird> lol, really Hatch?
<[CB1]Gun> you guys won't know until we get a v-term
* [Blarg] kisses hatch's arms better
<Verifex> hey ghatchet!
<OddBird> le gasp! There's a random v-term in the building
<Nemerizt> lol
<OddBird> :O
<[CB1]Gun> he's a ghat now
<Nemerizt> im ahead of you now hatch
<[CB1]Gun> bang bang
<TheHatchetman> you're still a goth...
<Nemerizt> look at my desintegrating powers!
<[Blarg]> what choo talkin bout
<TheHatchetman> which, on the ladder of civilization places you well below me... :P
<[CB1]Gun> neme didn't take the shotgun
<Nemerizt> who needs a shotgun
<OddBird> I'm a beastieboy
<[CB1]Gun> everyone
<OddBird> this places me at the top of civilization
<[CB1]Gun> babies need shotties
<Nemerizt> im gonna take the poison from your snake
<RPGBot> Brent rolled a 47-sided die: 13
<[CB1]Gun> civilization my ass
<OddBird> 13!! O_O
<[Blarg]> hey!
<TheHatchetman> where's the site to see my char again? :P
<[Blarg]> hi
<RPGBot> Nemerizt rolled a 99-sided die: 81
<[Blarg]> hello
<OddBird>  http://www.defhoboz.biz/wiki/
<RPGBot> TheHatchetman rolled a 3-sided die: 1
* TheHatchetman wants a 3-sided die...
<Nemerizt> at least i can do this
<Nemerizt> not being able to burn any ba sucks
<OddBird> and why can't you burn BA?
<Nemerizt> im saving for an ncb
<Nemerizt> start next tuesday
<TheHatchetman> Nemer ftw! ^_^
<[CB1]Gun> go goth
<Nemerizt> heh
<Nemerizt> at least im a goth who doesnt wear face paint
<TheHatchetman> I start Caly's NCB saturday ^_^
<OddBird> Fat ole husband waaaaalkin over
<[CB1]Gun> that a shot at me? it's a night light
<Hakai> stupid song, OB
<OddBird> I <3 it
<Hakai> i would have knocked him out
<Hakai> yay, twinkie factory
<OddBird> OctoStewie is born!!
<Hakai> lol
<Verifex> I'm going to buy all the damn sourcebooks, I'm tired of trying to borrow them from my friend...
<TheHatchetman> so I got two felonies, tattoos on my neck, and I always paint my face... Can I still date your daughter? I mean I think I aughta... I like the way she tastes...
<OddBird> No problem Mr. Clinton
<OddBird> just please put the cigar in the ashtray before you come in
<[CB1]Gun> that's my wife asshole!
* TheHatchetman cuts open the cigar
<Hakai> where are you guys moving at?  I'm on the page that lists th players
<Hakai> GUN!  
<Hakai> lol
<OddBird> lol xD
<[Blarg]> hah
<OddBird> WOOT
<OddBird> on Tuesday I get to wave my penis at traffic!
<[CB1]Gun> oooo AR 6
<[Blarg]> hahaha, nice OB
<Verifex> Alright everyone...
<OddBird> I think that's right Gun
<TheHatchetman> A Colt 45, and 2 zig zags... OB, that's all you need... then you can wave your penis at traffic whenever...
<OddBird> ;'D
<[CB1]Gun> and piss off the overpass
<Hakai> i love Family Guy, lol
<Verifex> Save your screwing around for the game
<TheHatchetman> what's the overpass gonna get pissed off about?
<[CB1]Gun> (not helping)
<OddBird> that wasn't so bad....awaahahwhwaa
<Verifex> I wish you guys would screw around more and be less bloodthirsty ;P
<Hakai> so....where are the moves?
<[CB1]Gun> (very very true)
<OddBird> I'm never bloodthirsty
<OddBird> I always screw around
<[CB1]Gun> (you were a fag for a while)
<Verifex> Alrighty then.. everyone into parenthesis!
<OddBird> (a fag who made love to Verifex as a woman!)
<TheHatchetman> (I'm all for screwing around, but Lammy, Nem, and GW can't fight the urge to kill...
<TheHatchetman> )
<Hakai> OB, you're broke...lol
<[CB1]Gun> (now you got a snake in your pants)
<OddBird> (a cobra at that)
<OddBird> (;'D)
<[Blarg]> (pyyython)
<Nemerizt> (ill screw around with being bloodthirsty)
<[CB1]Gun> (snip the tip)
<Verifex> Where we last left our band of kids, they were in the middle of a battle with some weird hobos..
<Nemerizt> (and i like being bloodthirsty while screwing around)
<Verifex> and for some reason everyone kept acting very odd...
<OddBird> and I just punched a guy and my snake bit him!
<[CB1]Gun> (not I)
<[Blarg]> (pew pew pew pew pew)
<Verifex> Nem was attacking Kenny, and Ob was attacking nothing or the floor..
<OddBird> (Lam was attacking me)
<OddBird> (I was attacking a bum)
<[CB1]Gun> (hope I'm the man again this time*knocks on wood*)
<[Blarg]> (I was gone, c ause i left early
<[CB1]Gun> (you can't fight anyways)
<Verifex> so, Nem was battling a hobo with his trusty set of teeth..
<OddBird> (bah, whatever, My snake ripped that guy's arm open ;))
<Hakai> Brainmeld Blunts....nice
<[Blarg]> (i shot a guy once gun hah)
<[CB1]Gun> (seriously was like a 9)
<Verifex> Yes, the snake was also doing a great deal of damage.
* OddBird croons happily at his snake.
<[CB1]Gun> (see still a fag)
<Verifex> Alright, so everyone roll initative... as we are still in combat...
<OddBird> (as if you don't give your snake attention ;))
<RPGBot> [CB1]Gun rolled a 10-sided die: 2
<RPGBot> [Blarg] rolled a 10-sided die: 6
<RPGBot> OddBird rolled a 10-sided die: 1
<OddBird> +2 from the snake companion
<Verifex> Add D10 + Ref and give me your score...
<RPGBot> TheHatchetman rolled a 10-sided die: 6
<[CB1]Gun> 10
<OddBird> 11
<TheHatchetman> 11
<[Blarg]> 14
<Hakai> how'd you get an RPG bot?  o.O
<[CB1]Gun> (hehe randy can shot the hobo overlord in the face)
<[Blarg]> (brent did it)
<OddBird> (Brent)
<[Blarg]> (or SNK)
<Hakai> wow, cool
<Verifex> Alright, so Kenny goes first...   
<OddBird> (or Vegina)
<TheHatchetman> (So was it Brent or SNK?)
<RPGBot> Nemerizt rolled a 10-sided die: 6
<Nemerizt> 14
<Hakai> Brent = SNK
<OddBird> (Blarg and Nem got 14s)
<Verifex> Kenny, just so you know, other party members have been attacking you on and off for the past few seconds of battle.
<[Blarg]> (omgz but i had most initiative)
<TheHatchetman> (parentheses!)
* OddBird runs for the door
<OddBird> trip anyone who follows me, effit!
<Verifex> Alright, nem AND kenny, your turn!
<Verifex> Wait for your turn ob!
<[CB1]Gun> (dude the hobos are attacking me remember)
<OddBird> (My name is Kenny in game...)
<Nemerizt> (am i still under mind control?)
<OddBird> (You've confused me, Fex.)
<OddBird> (Kenny Hitser = OB)
<TheHatchetman> (OMG! They're trying to kill Kenny!)
<Verifex> oh sorry ob, sorry
<[Blarg]> (those bastards)
<Nemerizt> (not kenny)
<Nemerizt> (bob)
<OddBird> (lol np)
<Verifex> (I meant RAndy, you go)
<Verifex> RAndy and Nem tell me what you are doing
<[Blarg]> i try to go hide behind something or if i can't do that i shoot whoever is closestt
<Nemerizt> (am i still under mind control, or can i attack these hobos who are right next to me?)
<[CB1]Gun> (you attacked a hobo last time)
<Nemerizt> (ok)
<Hakai> (Alright...I'll leave the boys to their games.  Night all ^_^  I'll probably be back tomorrow)
<OddBird> (and you made him pass out ;'D)
<OddBird> (g'night Hakai!!)
* Nemerizt whips out the garotte and slips it around on of the hobos necks
Hakai left the room.
<[CB1]Gun> (finally a strangle)
<TheHatchetman> (Got a bot check: hot/axe... now that's hawt!
<Verifex> Roll for it
<Nemerizt> (what do i roll?)
<RPGBot> Nemerizt rolled a 10-sided die: 4
<Verifex> D10 + Ref + Streetfighting is the standard battle roll
<Nemerizt> 20 then
<Verifex> You hit!
<Verifex> Randy, what are you doing?  You can't find anything big enough to hide behind in this room, however you could go into the other room.. what do you do?
<[Blarg]> i shoot at whoever is closest
<[CB1]Gun> (should be birdshot face)
<TheHatchetman> (Dick!)
<[CB1]Gun> (yes?)
<OddBird> (dickshot?)
<OddBird> (lol)
<TheHatchetman> (Dickshot!)
<Verifex> Roll it Randy
<[CB1]Gun> (pew pew)
<RPGBot> [Blarg] rolled a 10-sided die: 3
<[Blarg]> 13
<Verifex> You shoot with your (gun please?)
<[CB1]Gun> (light pistol)
<[Blarg]> thats the one
<Verifex> You miss.
<Verifex> Next person, 11
<OddBird> woo!
* OddBird runs for the door and tells effit to trip anyone following him
<[Blarg]> (yessssssss)
<[CB1]Gun> (and TH too)
<TheHatchetman> (ooh, that's my turn too, eh? :P)
<Verifex> You head over to the door, nothing really stops you.
* TheHatchetman pulls out his hunting rifle and aims at one of the hobos attacking Bob
<OddBird> awesome, I'm outta here
<Verifex> Roll it.
<TheHatchetman> Dickshot!
<[CB1]Gun> (rofl)
<RPGBot> TheHatchetman rolled a 10-sided die: 8
<[Blarg]> (aww hatch, i should have entered earlier i saw the time but i tried anyway)
<TheHatchetman> (add what?)
<[Blarg]> (ref and streetfighting
<TheHatchetman> (depending on temperature, and the individual, dickshot could be sniping with Frontier Guerilla though too :P)
<[CB1]Gun> (add it in then)
<TheHatchetman> 23 then ^_^
<[CB1]Gun> (bah, it hit roll damage ;p)
<OddBird> (23 makes for a dickshot I bet ;))
<Verifex> You hit
<Verifex> Come on just roll D10 for damage.
<OddBird> (no balls! Wooooo)
<RPGBot> TheHatchetman rolled a 10-sided die: 2
<TheHatchetman> >.<
<[Blarg]> (yessssss)
<[CB1]Gun> (shit)
<Nemerizt> (thats killer damage!)
<[CB1]Gun> (DC8 with little seman)
<Verifex> You knock the hobo down from the impact of the shot.
<TheHatchetman> (and if fexy wants to complain about a dickshot, he shouldn't have introduced me to Fr4agGingR1teZ...)
<[CB1]Gun> (wha...)
<Nemerizt> (its not the hobo im lovingly hugging right?)
* [CB1]Gun fires shotgun into the closest standing hobo
<RPGBot> [CB1]Gun rolled a 10-sided die: 1
<TheHatchetman> (>.<)
<Verifex> Roll D10 again.
<RPGBot> [CB1]Gun rolled a 10-sided die: 7
<TheHatchetman> (^_^)
<Nemerizt> (now you are gonna shoot me...)
<[CB1]Gun> 20
<Verifex> no adding things to second roll
<[CB1]Gun> (this will be nice....)
<Verifex> The shot hits the wall
<TheHatchetman> (Don't you have like a flak trenchcoat or some shit, dude? :P)
<Verifex> but you fumble your gun and drop it
<Nemerizt> (yeah, but if you had shot me, i would have to attack you)
<TheHatchetman> (Gun's havin issues with the ol' pew pew...)
<Verifex> NExt person
<OddBird> (obviously you need your dickshot 5000 Hatch)
<OddBird> (can we port weapons over from forumwarz? xD)
<Verifex> lol WHO isn't paying attention?
<Verifex> who is after OB?
<[CB1]Gun> (blarg)
<Verifex> Alright, I think thats the end of round
<[Blarg]> (i'm before OB)
<Verifex> One of the hobos attacks Bob
<TheHatchetman> (I have a baby sealskin overcoat... Adds 3 offense, 10 defense, and 125 douchebaggery ^_^)
* OddBird yawns*
<[Blarg]> (thats alot of douchebaggery!
<OddBird> (whoa, nice!!)
<OddBird> (dude, the emos get awesome stuff too)
<Nemerizt> (there are emos now? i thought the goths were the closest to that)
<Verifex> The hobo misses when it swings
<OddBird> (I haven't bought decent gears yet, I'm just wearing your average highheel shoes and cateye glasses for extra sexiness)
<OddBird> (only emos, re-res, trolls, and camwhores)
<[Blarg]> (disturbing)
<Verifex> Blarg & Nem
* Nemerizt continues to chock the life out of this hobo
<RPGBot> [Blarg] rolled a 10-sided die: 3
<[CB1]Gun> (blarg should punch the choking hobo_
<[Blarg]> 13 again
<Nemerizt> may you find enlightenment as the angels of death take you
<[CB1]Gun> (uhh the +4 is one use only ;)
<Verifex> You fire your light pistol at the hobos, and you miss...
<Nemerizt> hahaha
<[Blarg]>  /fail
<OddBird> (lol geez Blarg)
<Nemerizt> (do i need to roll again?)
<OddBird> (you're like me with a bolter)
<OddBird> (from 2 feet away, you miss a puddle)
<Nemerizt> (thats when you aim at your feet to hit the puddle)
<[CB1]Gun> (and ruin his socks, no way)
<Verifex> Next person.
<[CB1]Gun> (next!)
<[Blarg]> i hit somene one time i will remember that forever
<Nemerizt> (do i need to roll for more strangulation?)
<Verifex> Yes, you do actually..
<RPGBot> Nemerizt rolled a 10-sided die: 3
<Nemerizt> 19
<Nemerizt> (unless different modifiers are used this time)
<OddBird> (I would expect damage to increase as rounds pass, choking effect)
<Verifex> You successfully continue grappling the zombie
<Nemerizt> (i havent rolled for damage at all yet)
<[CB1]Gun> (damage is after 3rd round I believe)
<OddBird> (ah)
<Nemerizt> (and when did they turn into zombies?)
<Verifex> The zombie your choking attacks you Nem
<OddBird> (ahahahahaa)
<Verifex> sorry, zombie/hobo lol
<[CB1]Gun> (when I started calling them zombies ;)
<TheHatchetman> ("you're" -Bast)
<OddBird> (zombiepwned)
<OddBird> (xD channeling Bast!)
<Verifex> the hobo attacked you nem, but you manage to elude him
<[Blarg]> zommmbies, thats why i can't hit them
<[Blarg]> OBVIOUSLY
<Verifex> Not zombies, sorry :)
<Verifex> Next person
* [CB1]Gun grabs the attacking hobo's face and shocks for DC4
<RPGBot> [CB1]Gun rolled a 10-sided die: 2
<TheHatchetman> (you suck!)
<[CB1]Gun> 15
Nemerizt left the room.
Nemerizt has joined the room.
<OddBird> (hey fex btw do I get a weapon soon?)
<Nemerizt> (weird)
<[CB1]Gun> (omj was going to do +3 ref but thought it best saved!)
<Nemerizt> (when did i disconnect?)
<[CB1]Gun> (I'm heat gunning the last one grrrr)
<[CB1]Gun> (OB you ran so :P)
<OddBird> (I know, just wanted a weapon :P)
<[CB1]Gun> (.....did I hit...)
<TheHatchetman> (Look for a really big rock or something...)
<OddBird> (and now I am PWNAGE WITH A CAPITAL PWN)
<[Blarg]> (oooh, capital
<TheHatchetman> (Yeah?!?! Well I'm PPWNAGE with a silent P!)
<Verifex> Alright, so whoevers turn it is... go
<[CB1]Gun> (I got more 10's!)
<[CB1]Gun> (did I hit?)
<OddBird> (welllllll I love your pwnage no homo)
<OddBird> (xDD)
<Verifex> Yes, you did, you shoot the hobo in the chest
<Verifex> D10 gun
<RPGBot> [CB1]Gun rolled a 10-sided die: 5
<Verifex> You knock the hobo down, but he starts crawling towards you.
* OddBird tells Effit to [camoflauged] go bring him any wallets he finds
<OddBird> 0=)
<[Blarg]> don't worry! i'll get him next time! hes crawling, how hard could that be to hit
<[CB1]Gun> (dumbass they're hobos)
<Verifex> (just so you know, snakes don't know what wallets are, and don't have opposible fingers)
<TheHatchetman> (hehe... I'm the one with 6 thief stuff :P)
<[CB1]Gun> (stomp a mud hole!)
<OddBird> (d'oh.)
<OddBird> (hmm, good point fex. lol)
<OddBird> (guess the chameleon hybrid is just lizard feet, not really opposable fingers)
<[CB1]Gun> (go for the gator! ;)
<OddBird> (xD)
<Verifex> (otherwise you'd see snakes with wallets in nature all over the place)
<[Blarg]> (well obviously
<[CB1]Gun> (snakes are wallets)
<Verifex> So, next person.
<[CB1]Gun> (blarg & neme)
<Verifex> Hatchet?
<OddBird> (that would explain how I've lost 2 wallets in 4 years)
<OddBird> (I just need to find their wallet tree where they stash 'em)
<Nemerizt> (is the strangling doing anything?)
<Verifex> A hobo on the ground crawls over towards RAndy and tries to attack, but misses
<TheHatchetman> (what about me?)
<Verifex> Go!
* TheHatchetman aims at the hobo attempting to attack Randy
<OddBird> (ooh! I do want to send Effit in to deliver poisoned bites to opponents of anyone who needs help when it comes round my turn again)
<TheHatchetman> Dickshot!
<RPGBot> TheHatchetman rolled a 10-sided die: 7
<TheHatchetman> 22
<Verifex> roll D10
<RPGBot> TheHatchetman rolled a 10-sided die: 7
Lamuness has joined the room.
* Lamuness shoots up the room
<[CB1]Gun> (good timing)
<[CB1]Gun> (save me lammy!)
<Verifex> Hey!
<Verifex> Dagger, roll initiative
<OddBird> (wewt hola Lammy!)
<TheHatchetman> (so what happened?)
<[CB1]Gun> (wolverine!)
<Verifex> (Lammy you are Dagger, Roll!)
<RPGBot> Lamuness rolled a 10-sided die: 10
<RPGBot> Lamuness rolled a 10-sided die: 2
<Lamuness> 12
<Verifex> + ref
<Lamuness> 20
<Verifex> wow, 20 init
<Lamuness> ( rawr )
<OddBird> (booooo high numbers not allowed)
<[CB1]Gun> *he has my powers!)
<Verifex> Alright, actually, then it's daggers turn before blarg and nem.
<Verifex> But before that, a hobo attacks bob again, this time from the left
<Verifex> It swings and misses.
<Verifex> More of the hobos are heading over towards you.
<TheHatchetman> (Evasion is overpowered!!!)
<Lamuness> ( over 9000 !!!!! )
<[CB1]Gun> (rofl)
<Nemerizt> (i think its just we have more mpr)
<[CB1]Gun> (they are encumbered by 9 coats)
<TheHatchetman> (HAH!)
<OddBird> (Fex, can you do me a huge favor?)
<OddBird> (My contest thread needs a tiny edit)
<Verifex> Does it involve me doing something?
<[CB1]Gun> (dickshot!)
<OddBird> (just a tiny something)
<OddBird> (everyone's missing the 2nd post where I said I accidentally put Hakai twice)
<Verifex> out with it then!
<TheHatchetman> (Thats what she said)
<Lamuness> ( oh OB was running a contest )
<OddBird> (can you replace Hakai on the 2nd contest with WRECKEDSTACY?)
<Lamuness> ( no wonder OB didn't reply to my reply )
<OddBird> (on the second column)
<OddBird> (thanks a ton dude)
<Verifex> you mean.. 2nd column?
<Verifex> Anyways, dagger, what are you doing?
<Lamuness> ( am I getting attacked? )
<OddBird> (thanks a ton Fex)
<Verifex> The room full of hobos are attacking bob and Randy, while some of the other people in your group took turns attacking bob and randy.
* Lamuness flees the scene
<[CB1]Gun> (oh no you don't!)
<TheHatchetman> (someone cast intervention on Bob!)
<OddBird> Come join me outside!
<Lamuness> ( oh yes I did )
<Verifex> You are inside the building, are you going back out down the hall?
<OddBird> I'm totally gonna let the snake out and have it bite people inside
<[CB1]Gun> You fucking pussies!
<OddBird> (that's the definition of my life, gun)
<OddBird> (fucking pussies)
<Lamuness> ( where's Kenny at? )
<OddBird> outside man, come out here
<Verifex> He's right next to you actually
<Lamuness> ( oh... )
<OddBird> erm. I mean let's head outside
<OddBird> >.>
<Verifex> You are both by the entrance of the room.
<Verifex> er.. to the room
* Lamuness guards the entrance
<[CB1]Gun> (4 dying hobos and you flee....)
* OddBird sends Effit to bite a hobo in the toilethole
<Verifex> (it's a large lobby, similar to the last building you fought the other shotgun hobos in)
* Lamuness guards the entrance with Kenny
<[CB1]Gun> (2 hobos should be dead soon)
<Lamuness> (sigh.  fine)
* Lamuness goes in to save Bob's weak arse
<Verifex> Randy, Nem, your turn.
* Nemerizt finishes strangling this pathetic hobo
<[CB1]Gun> (one poison, one strangled, all on the ground pretty much)
<RPGBot> Nemerizt rolled a 10-sided die: 8
<Nemerizt> 24
<Verifex> Another D10 nem
<RPGBot> Nemerizt rolled a 10-sided die: 10
<RPGBot> Nemerizt rolled a 10-sided die: 2
<RPGBot> [Blarg] rolled a 10-sided die: 6
<[CB1]Gun> (awesome! +1 strangle added as well)
<[Blarg]> 16
<OddBird> lol
<Verifex> You choke the hobo some more, he isn't happy
<Verifex> You hit randy, D10 damage
<Nemerizt> (blood not flowing to the brain doesnt make people happy normally)
<Verifex> (Blarg, roll D10 for damage please)
<RPGBot> [Blarg] rolled a 10-sided die: 1
<[Blarg]> (yessssss)
<Verifex> You tag the hobo on the shoulder
<OddBird> (I still wanna send Mr. Snakey in to poison bite someone)
<Nemerizt> (grant me immunity to your poison by introducing very small amounts
<[CB1]Gun> (can I kick then shoot in the same turn?)
<OddBird> (that'd be a good idea Nem....after the fight :P)
<[CB1]Gun> (poison damage sucks dude, besides you already did)
<[Blarg]> YOUR IT
<[Blarg]> HAHAHAHA
<Verifex> You can do two attacks, but you take a -4 penalty to the second one.
<OddBird> (me?)
<Nemerizt> (this fight is as good as over since the mind controller isnt in the action anymore)
<[CB1]Gun> (yeah I'm adding +3 ref and +luck ;)
<Verifex> NExt!!
<[CB1]Gun> (who's turn is it now?)
<Verifex> hatchet!
<TheHatchetman> (sorry)
<TheHatchetman> (OB too :P)
<Verifex> Go!
<[CB1]Gun> (OB ran)
* TheHatchetman aims at the nearest live hobo
<TheHatchetman> DICKSHOT! (adding 5 luck to this roll ^_^)
<[CB1]Gun> (dunno why you hit every time)
<RPGBot> TheHatchetman rolled a 10-sided die: 5
<TheHatchetman> 25! ^_^
<OddBird> (no OB ran but his snake is totally capable of action(
<[CB1]Gun> (and getting stepped on!)
<OddBird> Effit! Go bite one of the surviving hobos, use Poison Sting! xD
<OddBird> (he's camo, he'll be alright. Chamelon trait)
<OddBird> (master snake assassin)
<Verifex> D10 + Ref + streetfighting
<[CB1]Gun> (I can sense him)
<RPGBot> OddBird rolled a 10-sided die: 8
<OddBird> 23
<TheHatchetman> (what happened with my dickshot?)
<OddBird> (I assume you shot his dick off? Or maybe he meant you instead of me =X)
<Verifex> Eggman, you fire your rifle into one of the hobos, D10 for damage
<Nemerizt> (ugh, i am having trouble responding to your contest because of spellcheck OB)
<OddBird> (HTML mode)
<Verifex> (Hatchetman roll D10)
<OddBird> (use <nospellcheck>, <br> tags)
<Nemerizt> (yeah, but then i lose all the enters)
<Nemerizt> (it turns into a big mess)
<OddBird> (use <br> in place of enter)
<OddBird> (is line break)
<Nemerizt> (yay, it looks good now)
<Verifex> (HATCHET, I'm rolling for you to move this along)
<RPGBot> TheHatchetman rolled a 10-sided die: 7
<Verifex> there we go :)
<TheHatchetman> (sorry! >.<)
<[CB1]Gun> (make me roll for a 1! ;)
<Verifex> You knock another hobo down onto the ground, blood pouring out of his chest cavity..
<TheHatchetman> (That's one helluva dickshot!)
<[CB1]Gun> (titjob)
<TheHatchetman> (nah, dickshot is when ya kill a guy by shooting him in the dick
<OddBird> (massive blood loss, especially if he's horny)
<OddBird> (lol)
<Nemerizt> (hah, i just realized i joined your clan on my birthday TH)
<[CB1]Gun> (thought it was spearing with a cock)
<OddBird> (nope)
<TheHatchetman> (Happy Birthday dude!)
<OddBird> (happy birthday Nem!!)
<[CB1]Gun> (I must be blessed :P)
<Verifex> Alright one of the hobos crawls over to Bob slashes at his legs
<[Blarg]> haaaaapy b-day :P
<Nemerizt> (i prefer the age i was at 3 days ago)
<Verifex> Hitting for 2 damage
<OddBird> Get the hell in there already Effit, why are you stalling?
<OddBird> Go bite someone! Poison Sting! Go!
<[CB1]Gun> (none with armor)
<[CB1]Gun> (me turn>)
<TheHatchetman> (Ekans!)
<[CB1]Gun> (lol)
<Nemerizt> (its super effective)
<Verifex> OB D10 for attack
<RPGBot> OddBird rolled a 10-sided die: 6
<OddBird> (wewt, super effective! I wonder how poison rolls work)
<[CB1]Gun> (same as strangle)
<Verifex> Give me number
<OddBird> 6 if it's just d10 roll
<Verifex> Standard attack roll..
<OddBird> ohhh attack roll
<Verifex> D10 + Ref + Streetfighting
<RPGBot> OddBird rolled a 10-sided die: 5
<OddBird> 5 + 8 + 7 = 20
<Verifex> You hit, D10 for damage.
<RPGBot> OddBird rolled a 10-sided die: 3
<OddBird> sigh.
<OddBird> Must not've gotten much venom in ;)
<Verifex> it bites the hobo
<OddBird> (I do assume he uses poison, seeing as he's only D3 normal damage and scouts things are d6)
<OddBird> (and is a superawesome cobra xD)
<OddBird> (if he doesn't lemme know for future :P)
<Verifex> Ya, well you made him :)
<TheHatchetman> (Arbok!)
<OddBird> (ya, he's totally Arbok xD)
<OddBird> (ok, sweet, he does. WOOT cobra power, he's still the best assassin ever)
<[Blarg]> (are you forgetting me OB)
<[CB1]Gun> (me?)
<Verifex> Yes, go!
<OddBird> (you can be stealthy Blarg?)
* [CB1]Gun kicks the lively hobo then shoots with heavy pistol(+3ref+1luck)
<Verifex> Roll for it
<RPGBot> [CB1]Gun rolled a 10-sided die: 6
<[CB1]Gun> 19
<OddBird> (ooo sucks)
<RPGBot> [CB1]Gun rolled a 10-sided die: 3
<OddBird> (nvm)
<[Blarg]> (OB my thing on the contest will be the same)
<OddBird> (OK, just post that it doesn't change :P)
<[CB1]Gun> 20 -4
<Verifex> 16 then
<[CB1]Gun> yep
<Verifex> You hit both times!
<Verifex> D10 for damage
<RPGBot> [CB1]Gun rolled a 10-sided die: 8
<OddBird> (wewt! Nice Gun)
<RPGBot> [CB1]Gun rolled a 10-sided die: 8
<[CB1]Gun> (I'm back!)
<Verifex> (shoot and kick?)
<[CB1]Gun> yes
<Verifex> You shoot one of the nearby hobos crawling towards you, (shotgun right?)
<[CB1]Gun> (heavy pistol)
<Verifex> You blast the guy in the arm, theres lots of blood, and he starts grasping at his arm
<Verifex> You kick the hobo in the face and he falls down, he seems to be knocked out, but you aren't sure
<OddBird> (Geez Gun, supercombat mode? lol)
<Verifex> (falls down, as in his head falls to the ground)
<[CB1]Gun> (dam str8)
<Verifex> (he was already on the ground crawling)
<Verifex> holy shit guys...
<OddBird> we beat them all?
<[CB1]Gun> (all dead?)
<Verifex> this maptool thing rocks ass...
<[CB1]Gun> (rofl)
<OddBird> hahaha, awesome!!!
<OddBird> ()
<Nemerizt> (heh, so you were playing around with it)
<Verifex> Next time we play we can use it, I just need to load it up with images..
<Nemerizt> (nice)
<Verifex> (I finally got it to download)
<OddBird> (that rocks!! Sweet fex)
<[CB1]Gun> (we don't need it yet)
<OddBird> (thanks Nem for telling him about that)
<Verifex> (no, not yet..)
<OddBird> (hey have we beaten all the hobos now?)
<Verifex> It's easy to use too, which is great)
* [CB1]Gun scans area
<Verifex> You've beat most of the hobos who were standing near you, but there are about 7 more over by the guy in the corner who are moving towards you all
<OddBird> Lead the ace and trump the king, Let me feel that pretty little thing, Up and at 'em, everybody dance, Goose that gal and watch her prance
<OddBird> Ladies do the shimmy, down goes her britches, In goes a little thing about six inches
<OddBird> (found this song in my research of gilded age sexuality)
<[CB1]Gun> (GW needs to come in sometime during this fight -.-)
<Verifex> Gun D10 + scan stuff
<OddBird> (I agree, GW could help speed it up)
<[CB1]Gun> (scan stuff? lol)
<RPGBot> [CB1]Gun rolled a 10-sided die: 7
<Lamuness> ( stretches )
<[CB1]Gun> 17
<OddBird> (if he's needed Mr. Snake is always here to keep the bad guys in check :D)
<Verifex> Gun, D10 + Get a Clue + Int
<RPGBot> [CB1]Gun rolled a 10-sided die: 2
<[CB1]Gun> 11
<OddBird> (good, maybe Gun can figure something out that'll help us finish up combat and get to the juicy quest xD
<OddBird> )
<[CB1]Gun> (lammy should have knifes out his ass by now ;p)
<Nemerizt> (im having lots of fun with combat)
<OddBird> (true, me too, but I'm ready to find a v-term ;D)
<Nemerizt> (heh, i got my powers)
<OddBird> (what are you again?)
<OddBird> (the powers, that is)
<[CB1]Gun> (alchy)
<Verifex> The hobos over by the guy they were attacking, start running towards bob
<OddBird> (ohh ok)
<OddBird> (I'm crossing my fingers for bolter, scout, tinman, etc)
* [CB1]Gun runs towards the main room/exit
<Verifex> What is everyone else doing?
* [CB1]Gun after picking up shotgun* ;)
<Nemerizt> (i looked over them all, and since i figured myself to be kind of unbalanced towards fighting alchy was the only one that didnt help that)
* TheHatchetman follows bob
<Nemerizt> (is the hobo im choking dead yet?)
<Verifex> (It seems to have stopped struggling)
<[CB1]Gun> Drag it!
<Verifex> But still seems to be moving slightly...
* Nemerizt bites down into the hobo's jugular vein to let out the blood some
<Verifex> Alright, it wouldn't take a roll to hit, but since you are trying a called shot...  Roll..
<RPGBot> Nemerizt rolled a 10-sided die: 4
<Nemerizt> 20
<[CB1]Gun> WTF do you zombies want?! Ain't got no booze!
OddBird left the room.
OddBird has joined the room.
- RPG Room: server grants op status to OddBird
<OddBird> I hate you, internets
<Verifex> You try to bite the jugular, but you just manage to bite his neck...
<OddBird> (sweet! neck-biting)
<Verifex> The blood gets all over you, and the hobo slumps ontop of you..
* Nemerizt rips out the chunk and tosses him to the floor
<Verifex> Nem D10 + Body + Jockstuff
<RPGBot> Nemerizt rolled a 10-sided die: 4
<Nemerizt> 17
<Verifex> You manage to push the guy off of you.
* [CB1]Gun leads Randy with him down the hall
<Verifex> Bob, 3 hobos get within range of you as they were running...
<Verifex> and they attack
* Nemerizt looks around for any other hobos
* TheHatchetman aims for a hobo attacking Bob and/or Randy
<Verifex> First guy hits for 1 damage
<Verifex> second guy also hits
<Verifex> another 1 damage
<Verifex> (keep in mind if you have armor, it might be blocking this damage)
<[CB1]Gun> (it is)
<Verifex> Third guy jumps on you crashing you to the floor for 8 damage.
<OddBird> (ooh. I don't think armor covers all of that.)
<[CB1]Gun> (at AR 5 -2 BTM it's 1)
<Verifex> (Correct!!!   :)  )
<Verifex> The hobo is ontop of you clawwing at you
<OddBird> (nice! gotta love armor)
* [CB1]Gun shocks hobo at DC 4
<RPGBot> [CB1]Gun rolled a 10-sided die: 1
<[CB1]Gun> 14
<OddBird> (bad luck, you've inherited MY powers)
<[CB1]Gun> (he's no me, it's a touch attack)
<[CB1]Gun> on*)
<Verifex> 2 damage for DC4
<[CB1]Gun> Dag!
<Verifex> What are you all doing?
<[CB1]Gun> (not like the scalepussy could help ;p)
<[CB1]Gun> (no jock)
<Nemerizt> (are there any hobos left near me?)
<[CB1]Gun> (plus lammy has the most armor)
<[CB1]Gun> (the one on me counts I guess)
* Nemerizt jumps on the hobo on Bob and bites
<OddBird> I'm directing Effit to go bite the guy assaulting Gun.
<[CB1]Gun> No dogpiles!
<OddBird> (ha, Nem, we'll see whose bite is stronger)
<Verifex> There are 7 hobos heading towards Bob
<[CB1]Gun> (just throw the fucker
<Nemerizt> (yay, fun for all of us)
<OddBird> (lol, throw the snake at 'em? xD)
<[CB1]Gun> (or grab birdshot face)
<Nemerizt> (flying snake dart bite!)
<Verifex> NEm you jumping on Bob?
<[CB1]Gun> (lift him off!)
<Nemerizt> (on the hobo on BoB)
<Lamuness> ( grows sleepy )
<Verifex> (remember these are adults, so they are heavy)
<[CB1]Gun> Dagger!
<Nemerizt> (so in effect i guess)
<Nemerizt> (im 185lb hehe)
<Verifex> Attack roll Nem
<OddBird> (you should probably just bite him, not jump on him >.> oh well)
<RPGBot> Nemerizt rolled a 10-sided die: 9
<Nemerizt> 25
<OddBird> (who bets Gun takes extra damage b/c of being squished)
<[CB1]Gun> (and blarg is lame again -.-)
<Nemerizt> (me)
<[CB1]Gun> (I can shock you!)
<[Blarg]> (so what am i doing)
<[CB1]Gun> (you should pull me up)
<[CB1]Gun> (then we run like hell)
<Verifex> Nem D10 for damage
<TheHatchetman> (Nem, shoulda used deathwalk intimidation on them :P)
<RPGBot> Nemerizt rolled a 10-sided die: 3
<Nemerizt> (the vampire intimidates the zombies!)
<[CB1]Gun> (oooo good one TH but they are zombies ;)
<TheHatchetman> (thought they were hobos... :P)
<Nemerizt> (im a higher lvl undead)
<Nemerizt> (it will work)
<Verifex> You hurt the hobo a lot..
<[CB1]Gun> (fine TH you can dickshot the zombie hobo lord)
<Verifex> Bob, you get the wind knocked out of you from Nem jumping on you and the hobo
<[CB1]Gun> Fucktarded emo!
<OddBird> bam. Called it.
<Nemerizt> (shock us!)
<OddBird> C'mon Effit, go bite one of the hobos heading for Gun
<[CB1]Gun> (no bike ride for you....I'll nanaca(w/e) crash your ass!)
<Verifex> D10 roll the damage
<Verifex> Randy, what are you doing?
<Verifex> (Blarg??)
<[CB1]Gun> (great he's lame again)
<Nemerizt> (ack im gonna have to sleep soon, gotta wake up at 5 am...)
<OddBird> (OK I've been standing here screaming in my room for 8 hours and I havent gone super saiyan yet, what am I doing wrong?)
<Lamuness> ( your power level isn't over 9000 )
<[CB1]Gun> (you haven't saved me yet ;p)
<OddBird> (ahhh)
<Nemerizt> (you havent drawn blood yet)
<OddBird> C'mon effit, bite those suckers
<TheHatchetman> (you also need a net worth over 50k for saiyentology...)
<OddBird> (hehehe)
<TheHatchetman> who's turn is it?
<TheHatchetman> ()
<[CB1]Gun> (blarg's)
<Verifex> OB roll for hit, then Gun,
<RPGBot> OddBird rolled a 10-sided die: 3
<OddBird> +8 + 7 = 18
<Verifex> Alright, I might be out of order :)  so just REMEMBEr your initiave ;)
<OddBird> Mine is 14 total with Daktari :)
<TheHatchetman> (I'm 11, like OB)
<[CB1]Gun> (lammy, you playing?)
<OddBird> I mean 13*
<TheHatchetman> (I remember being same as OB ^_^)
<OddBird> (I just now checked Daktari, I'm higher init than I though :))
<OddBird> (than I thought*)
<OddBird> (should I roll damage now?)
<RPGBot> OddBird rolled a 10-sided die: 1
<Verifex> You got 13?
<OddBird> (13 init total)
<TheHatchetman> (Just checked, i got 11)
<OddBird> (rolled damage, rolled a 1, I expect I have like no effect)
<OddBird> (I had 9, and then I have Daktari/2 added bonus)
<Verifex> you cause some damage
<OddBird> surprising
<OddBird> :)
<[Blarg]> (PEW PEW)
<[CB1]Gun> (blarg, do something -.-)
<[CB1]Gun> (like push the guys off me and run)
<OddBird> (I know Lammy goes first, that's all I know for sure ;))
<[Blarg]> still havn't had a turrrrrn in awhile, or have i
* Lamuness dogpiles
<[CB1]Gun> (lammy is lame, no IP for him!)
<[CB1]Gun> (you both keep missing your turns)
<Verifex> D10 + Ref + Streetfighting to dogpile on Bob
<[CB1]Gun> Randy *cough* pull me out and I'll give you $20
<RPGBot> Lamuness rolled a 10-sided die: 8
<Lamuness> 23
<Verifex> You jump on the pile
<OddBird> lol
<Verifex> D!0 for damage
<RPGBot> Lamuness rolled a 10-sided die: 5
<Lamuness> ( w00t )
<[CB1]Gun> (hobos shouldn't be able to attack me now)
<Verifex> You hurt nem, bob abd the hobo
<Verifex> and
* [Blarg] tries to get bob out of the pile
<Verifex> 4 damage to everyone
* [CB1]Gun holds out arms
<Nemerizt> (yay for armor)
<[CB1]Gun> (use luck too)
<Verifex> The remaining hobos slash at the "pile"
<Verifex> 4 of the 7 hobos hit
<[CB1]Gun> (I'm the teacher for a special ed class I swear)
<TheHatchetman> (when do I get a turn? :P)
<Verifex> 7 damage, 6, damage, 5, damage and 2 damage. to everyone in the pile.
<OddBird> (at least one of us is not dogpiling lol)
<[CB1]Gun> (same for blarg)
<Verifex> Bob, Nem and Dagger
<Nemerizt> (whoa i actually am taking damage?)
<OddBird> (nice, Gun, you don't take any of that damage due to armor)
<[Blarg]> brb
<Nemerizt> (armor is only AR 5 right?)
<Nemerizt> (thats still likely 2 damage)
<[CB1]Gun> (oh wtf blarg just give me your char, the whole fucking thing ;p)
<OddBird> (lol)
<[CB1]Gun> (yeah 2 overall
<Verifex> Blarg, D10 + Jockstuff + Body
<TheHatchetman> ("<[Blarg]> brb")
<[CB1]Gun> (oooo now we get to him, haters)
<RPGBot> [Blarg] rolled a 10-sided die: 9
<[Blarg]> 16
<[CB1]Gun> (use luck you fuck!)
<[Blarg]> brb again
<Verifex> You manage to pull Bob out from under the pile... Gun what do you do?
* [CB1]Gun runs a little then cocktails the pile
<OddBird> lol.
<RPGBot> [CB1]Gun rolled a 10-sided die: 3
<Nemerizt> (there is only 1 hobo in the pile...)
<[CB1]Gun> 16
<OddBird> (so much for you Nem lol)
<[CB1]Gun> (there's hobos around it too)
<Verifex> lol, as soon as you get out from under it, the pile collapses to either side
<[CB1]Gun> (still throwing)
<[CB1]Gun> (got like 6m away first)
<Verifex> Roll attack
<RPGBot> [CB1]Gun rolled a 10-sided die: 9
<Verifex> number?
<[CB1]Gun> 22 ;p
<RPGBot> [CB1]Gun rolled a 10-sided die: 6
<[CB1]Gun> (it's a 5m spread someone is getting hurt)
<OddBird> (yep definitely)
<OddBird> (glad I'm outta there :D)
<Lamuness> (it is sleepy time)
<[CB1]Gun> (you're snake is there)
<TheHatchetman> (Not sure if it's the Brainmelds, but I have no idea where I am...)
<OddBird> not at the pile
<Nemerizt> (BURN)
<Verifex> Everyone in the area gets 9 damage, that's 5 of the hobos, nem & dagger
<OddBird> (toldja)
<Nemerizt> (so i take 1 damage)
<Verifex> most of the hobos are on fire, including nem and daggers clothing
* [Blarg] points and laughs at the spectacle
* Lamuness stop, drops, and rolls
<TheHatchetman> (Byebye trenchcoat :()
<[CB1]Gun> (it's over 9000! :P)
<OddBird> (*screams*)
<Verifex> The other 2 hobos not on fire manage to rush attack at Bob still
* Nemerizt rolls around on the ground laughing
<OddBird> (now I can defeat Cell.)
<[CB1]Gun> (your snake is cell ;p)
<Verifex> 1 damage & 2 damage
* OddBird is ready to send Effit after the other 2 hobos when it is his turn again)
* TheHatchetman is ready for a turn :P
<Verifex> Go!
<[CB1]Gun> (get any new items? ;p)
* TheHatchetman carefully aims at one of the standing hobo's precious left nut
* TheHatchetman fires!
<TheHatchetman> (hunting rifle)
<RPGBot> TheHatchetman rolled a 10-sided die: 6
<TheHatchetman> 21
<Nemerizt> (you miss the left one and hit the right one instead)
<Verifex> You hit...
<Verifex> D10 for damage
<RPGBot> TheHatchetman rolled a 10-sided die: 3
<[Blarg]> (i love miniwheats
<Verifex> You hit the hobo in the shoulder, theres blood all over the place... the hobo is still up though
<Verifex> Next!
<OddBird> Effit! Attax0r!
<RPGBot> OddBird rolled a 10-sided die: 8
<OddBird> which makes 23
<[CB1]Gun> Look for stuff to hide behind!
<Verifex> You throw effit at one of the hobos
<Verifex> D10 for damage
<OddBird> AWESOME
<RPGBot> OddBird rolled a 10-sided die: 3
<OddBird> (my damage rolls seem to always end up low. lol)
<Verifex> Effit wraps around one of the hobos necks and squeezes, the hobo reaches for his neck trying to pull effit off of him.
<OddBird> O_O
<[CB1]Gun> (it's over 9000!)
<OddBird> Someone shoot that guy while he's distracted
<[CB1]Gun> Fuck that, they're after me.
<[Blarg]> hayyyy guyz let me help
<OddBird> There's only one guy other than him and he's after you :P we've almost defeated the hobo nation
<[CB1]Gun> Build a wall!
<Verifex> The flaming hobos now meander over to bob and swing
<[CB1]Gun> (you'd think I was out the door by now)
<OddBird> nvm, they're just burning, apparently they can still fight ;'D
<Verifex> 2 hit, both for 2 damage
<Verifex> (you ran out?)
<OddBird> (if you were, I'd totally be all over them with my ripper claws)
<[CB1]Gun> (not yet, pretty much behind something)
<Verifex> well, they were still heading towards you...
<[CB1]Gun> (indeed since I'm bait)
<Verifex> One of the flaming hobos breaks off from the battle, and heads towards the doorway towards the hall
<Nemerizt> (am i still flaming?)
* TheHatchetman aims at the back of the hobo's head and shoots!
<Verifex> Yes, theres little embers all over you
<Nemerizt> (i guess im still rolling then)
<Verifex> Which hobo Eggman?
<[CB1]Gun> (the one you just mentioned)
* [Blarg] helps nem
<TheHatchetman> the one running towards the hall
<Verifex> (it's not running, just walking)
<Verifex> Roll attack
<TheHatchetman> that one, then :P
<RPGBot> TheHatchetman rolled a 10-sided die: 8
<[Blarg]> if i was on fire i'd run
<TheHatchetman> 23
<RPGBot> TheHatchetman rolled a 10-sided die: 3
<TheHatchetman> (watsup with shitty damage? :P)
<OddBird> (i dunno, we're all getting it lol)
<[CB1]Gun> (hey I got 8's)
<[Blarg]> i'm just lucky if i can hit
<[CB1]Gun> (one was a 9 but good thing it didn't count eh)
<Verifex> You hit the hobo, he falls down, and starts crawling, most of the fire seems to be embers now on most of the hobos
* [Blarg] tries to shooooot one on his next turn
<Verifex> Next!
<[CB1]Gun> (you should grab bulletface and drag)
<OddBird> (Lammy's turn? He hasn't gone in a while)
<[CB1]Gun> (ok who is next -.-)
<OddBird> (I honestly don't have a clue lol)
<[CB1]Gun> (only thing lammy has done is run and jump, no IP! ;)
<Nemerizt> (me too, im just waiting to not be on fire anymore)
<OddBird> (OK then I'm going to go if nobody else is >.>)
<[Blarg]> last thing i did was get gun out of the fire, yaaay, i'm a herrrrooo
<[Blarg]> i mean the pile, bah
<[CB1]Gun> you earn $20
<OddBird> hehe
* TheHatchetman has been dickshotting all day ^_^
<OddBird> I think it is Blarg's turn then
<[Blarg]> yhessssss
<Verifex> Go next person!
<[Blarg]> shouldn't you keep track veri ;)
<TheHatchetman> (ain't a single hobo left with an attached member ^_^)
* [CB1]Gun scans area
<OddBird> OK in that case I'm attacking the nearest hobo attacking Gun
<OddBird> With ripper claws
<OddBird> simultaneous attack with Effit, he will continue his strangle
<[CB1]Gun> Kick em back of knees, guys!
<Verifex> Effit keeps strangling
<TheHatchetman> (Arbok used wrap!)
<RPGBot> OddBird rolled a 10-sided die: 8
<OddBird> 23 attack roll
<RPGBot> OddBird rolled a 10-sided die: 8
<OddBird> 8 Damage roll. Lemme know if I need to roll damage for Effit
<[CB1]Gun> (strangle damages happens after 3rd turn)
<[Blarg]> (wrap sucked boooo, get a better pokemon OB)
<OddBird> (dude wrap was very good)
<OddBird> (combined wrap with toxic)
<Verifex> You cut up the hobos, effit continues biting and strangling the hobo
<[CB1]Gun> (should've got like a ebil pigeon
<Verifex> Next!
<[Blarg]> (i havn't played pokemon in a loooong time, but wrap sucked)
<[Blarg]> I:LL GO
<[Blarg]> i  shoot the guy who is chasing bob
<OddBird> (meh, you didn't use it right xD)
<[CB1]Gun> (what can I hide behind?)
<TheHatchetman> (wrap sucked after yellow)
<[Blarg]> (omg it did like 2 damage, way to gooooo ekans
<Verifex> NExt!
<RPGBot> [Blarg] rolled a 10-sided die: 3
<[Blarg]> 13
<Verifex> You shoot, and miss the hobo
<[Blarg]> yessssss
<TheHatchetman> (it was usable up until gold/silver where it changed from immobilization to slight residual damage and retreat blockage)
<[CB1]Gun> (told you to build a wall)
* TheHatchetman aims at the hoibo Blarg just missed
<[CB1]Gun> (anyways what can I hide behind or atop)
<TheHatchetman> (hoibo ftw!)
<[Blarg]> (it was still crap cause it didn't do enough damage, rather use a good pokemon than any that used wrap)
<[Blarg]> brb
<Verifex> Next!
<[CB1]Gun> (think I'm next -.-)
<Nemerizt> (my turn sometime?)
<[CB1]Gun> (sure)
<OddBird> (nah, I used toxic + wrap, wrap's damage was no big deal but it immobilized them for tons of turns)
<OddBird> (let the toxic eat them away)
<TheHatchetman> (OB, it changed in Gold/Silver/beyond)
<Verifex> GO!
<Nemerizt> (who?)
<TheHatchetman> (you)
<OddBird> (that sucks, that kills its usefulness)
<[CB1]Gun> (and lammy why not)
<TheHatchetman> (then gun, then me. OB, that's what me and Blarg were saying)
* Nemerizt attacks one of the hobo's with the strange symbol
<RPGBot> Nemerizt rolled a 10-sided die: 1
<Nemerizt> (hah)
<[Blarg]> yessssss
<OddBird> (ah OK, I was thinking red/blue 'cuz that's really as far as I played)
<TheHatchetman> (strange symbol ftl! :P)
<Nemerizt> (symbol isnt the thing to use)
<Nemerizt> (yeah, red/blue is all i played)
<[Blarg]> (i forget exactly what pokemon i used in red/blue)
<Verifex> (you guys are confusing me with the pokemon talk..)
<[CB1]Gun> (hehe)
<OddBird> (me too, actually. =\)
<Verifex> Next!
<OddBird> (Effit, wrap Verifex)
<[Blarg]> (kadabra i remember, gyrados)
<TheHatchetman> (Mewtwo/Jolteon/Blastoise/Zapdos/ Arcanine/Alakazam ^_^
<[CB1]Gun> (what can I hide behind/atop!?!?)
<[Blarg]> (arcanine is good, mmmm)
<Nemerizt> (scyther)
<Verifex> There isn't much to hide on in here unless you lay in the garbage on the ground
<Nemerizt> (and hitmonchan)
<TheHatchetman> (scyther had too many weaknesses)
<Nemerizt> (i liked the flavor though)
<TheHatchetman> (hitmonchan had good variety of attack types ^_^
<Nemerizt> (oh and beedrill)
<OddBird> (eh, hitmon was okay)
<OddBird> (I was a HUGE eevee fan)
<TheHatchetman> (I am not a fan of stingered insects :x)
* [CB1]Gun runs out of the house to a dumpster, scans area with mind and goggles, then loads both shotguns
<OddBird> (insects sucked, only good really against psychic)
<[Blarg]> (gengar i liked him, beedrill was weak on D)
<OddBird> (yah ghost did well)
<Nemerizt> (yeah, it was weak against lots but i fixed him up with some nice attacks)
<TheHatchetman> (I gotta get some sleep >.<)
<Verifex> (hey guys, can we chill with the pokemon talk)
<Nemerizt> (so do i actually)
<OddBird> (lol okay)
<OddBird> (sry Fex, was just reminiscing)
<[CB1]Gun> (next?)
<Verifex> Bob, as you are running out, you notice a number of guys standing outside the "entrance" to the building
<[CB1]Gun> Who are you?
* [CB1]Gun scans one dude
<Verifex> They have that distant look in their eyes.
<Verifex> Some of them are holding things in their hands
<[CB1]Gun> (can I roll to get a clue of what they are?)
<Verifex> The things in their hands?
<[CB1]Gun> (nvm if it's going to cost me a turn ;p)
<[CB1]Gun> (but sure)
<Verifex> Next!
<OddBird> Hatch's turn
<Verifex> (just random crap from the street, some metal pipes, thick plastic strips, things that look like some of the remains from that building that collapsed
<Verifex> Hatch go
* [CB1]Gun gets behind Kenny "Shit, we're trapped....we'll have to kill the hobos and head up!"
<OddBird> Crud, we'll do it then man
<OddBird> through the hobos we'll go!
<[CB1]Gun> (perfect fight for GW & lammy and they're pussies -.-)
<Verifex> Next!
<OddBird> Hatch, that's you homie
<[CB1]Gun> (guess call it.. no IP for lammy! ;)
<Verifex> Hatch!!
<Nemerizt> (i really have got to go to sleep now...)
<Verifex> Alright guys, I'll call it here then...
<OddBird> alright
<[CB1]Gun> (neme, did you take off for the burns?)
<OddBird> next time we fight our way through the hobos to escape the weirdos outside! :D
<Nemerizt> (umm, did that come after the origional 9 damage?)
<[CB1]Gun> (well did you take off for that too?)
<Nemerizt> (if there was more than that first 9 i didnt take it off, but i took off for the 9)
<[CB1]Gun> (and for lammy?)
<Verifex> Flame damage probably didn't hurt you much because of the armor, thankfully..
<Verifex> Lammy, did you take care of your damage?
<Verifex> Oh man, guys..
<OddBird> ?
<[Blarg]> so, how much IP tonight
<OddBird> Oh man what?
<[Blarg]> the terrorists won?
<Nemerizt> at least next week i can stay much later
<Nemerizt> this week the machineguns and hummers call
<Nemerizt> i mean the army
<Verifex> 15 IP for everyone (3 extra ip for Nem for showing me this great map tool thing)
<OddBird> ah
<Nemerizt> yay
<OddBird> hehehe, nice Nem
<Verifex> BTW, anyone want to download this thing and try it out with me?
<Verifex> It's a server/client thing
<OddBird> you lost me at 'want to download'
<OddBird> unless it's rather small
<Nemerizt> make sure everyone gets the same version
<Nemerizt> and its only a few kbs
<Nemerizt> at least i think it was
<[CB1]Gun> who wants me to add their IP?
<OddBird> already added mine
<Nemerizt> well, sleep for me now
<Nemerizt> cya all
<[Blarg]> i added mine gun
Nemerizt left the room.
<[CB1]Gun> I'll do it for TH then
<Verifex> its about 10 megs
<Verifex> http://rptools.net/dist/zip/tokentool-1.0.b28.zip
<OddBird> copied the link, I'll GetRight that sucker
<Verifex> Thanks everyone, see you all next week.
<OddBird> thanks Fex :) fun game as usual
<Verifex> Yes, I'll see about getting this thing to work..
OddBird left the room.




No comments:

Post a Comment