Friday, January 23, 2009

0029 CB CyberGen Session

Users in room 'RPG Room':
    [CB1]Gun
AG_Titan has joined the room.
<AG_Titan> Gun!!!!
* [CB1]Gun ducks
<AG_Titan> why are you sitting in this party alon
<AG_Titan> alone*

<[CB1]Gun> waiting for you and your asshole loverboy
<AG_Titan> ohh and who would that be
<[CB1]Gun> kiss your toes
<AG_Titan> and kiss your ass goodbye
<[CB1]Gun> why?
<AG_Titan> dunno thats just the saying

<[CB1]Gun> -2 AG
<AG_Titan> pees on Gun
<[CB1]Gun> .....weak
<AG_Titan> take that you stupid scoring system
<[CB1]Gun> suck my raging shit peanuts
<AG_Titan> so do you think Ranger will ever drop in once and a while

Verifex has joined the room.
- server grants op status to Verifex
<AG_Titan> hey fex
<Verifex> yo
<[CB1]Gun> blessed is he who is my buttfuckee
<AG_Titan> you're scaring me Gun

<[CB1]Gun> for I am your god now bitch
* AG_Titan hides in a corner
<[CB1]Gun> gooooood soon your holes shall be com-plete!
AG_Titan left the room.
Jokernaut has joined the room.
<Jokernaut> Hay.

<[CB1]Gun> rawr
<Jokernaut> U
<Jokernaut> CG?
<[CB1]Gun> bah
<Jokernaut> Ugh.
<Jokernaut> Why does no one ever plaaay?
<[CB1]Gun> tonight's adventure involves beating ppl with steel bats

<[CB1]Gun> cuz there is no set time it would seem -.-
<Jokernaut> Sigh.
<Verifex> alright hi
<Jokernaut> Is TH AFK?
<[CB1]Gun> always
<Verifex> I'm guessing....  I don't know

<Jokernaut> So do we play?
<Jokernaut> We always get started so late. I'm about to pass out soon.
<Verifex> Well, it just depends on what time zone you are on I guess..
<Verifex> Alright, well we could play for a bit if you guys are up for it

<[CB1]Gun> how far did no one get?
<Jokernaut> I'm in.
<Verifex>
Okay, well last we played Lamu was in the process of talking with and
working out some kind of Job with some weird guy up in one of the
buildings, and the rest of you were attacking that couple.. still

<Jokernaut> Even me?
<Verifex> Jokernaut, you dropped out from responding last I remember...
<Jokernaut> Right, but what am I doing now?
<Verifex>
YOU were in the same room with Dagger (lamu's char) and I was trying to
get you to participate but you were idling or something..

<Jokernaut> Yeah, I fell asleep.
<Verifex> < ---   joker   PM
<[CB1]Gun> sooo....I'm I going over 9000 or what
<[CB1]Gun> am I* bah
<Jokernaut> IT'S OVER 9000!!!
<[CB1]Gun> behold my penis!

<Jokernaut> INERT BALLS
<Verifex> Alright, so now that I've given joker sufficient background.. 
<[CB1]Gun> those were crushed under the weight off my massive cock
<Verifex> first off, your character's name is "snake" still right?

<Jokernaut> Yes.
<Verifex>
Alright, so Snake, your uncle just asked Dagger if he would mind if you
tagged along to help straighten out the order so they don't mix it up,
Dagger doesn't seem to care

<Jokernaut> How much is he going to pay me?
<Verifex> So Snake, you going to try and do the two-man aeroboard thing?
<[CB1]Gun> (fags)
<Verifex> Well, he'll give you about $50 for it

<Jokernaut> Two-man aeroboard thing?
<Verifex>
yeah, Dagger came into the apartment here through the window, and
seeing as you are about 45 stories up, you've got two choices, take the
aeroboard, the elevator, or the stairs... 

<Jokernaut> Aeroboard!
<Verifex>
in this building though, you don't trust the elevator that much seeing
as they seem to have "maintenance" accidents on it quite a lot.
<Verifex>
Alright, you jump on the board, and seeing as you don't really have any
thrashing gear, Dagger takes it easy and zooms back down to the ground
nearby where the rest of the group is.

<Verifex> Gun, you are outside the car with your shotgun out after just firing at the lady.
<[CB1]Gun> (was pistol and I'm not firing that thing crazy like ;)
<Jokernaut> (I wanna be a cyborg ninja... with guns)

<[CB1]Gun> (that will cost 10k ;p)
<Verifex>
It looks as though you used shotgun though, according to the "Verifex:
Alright, since you are driving, you first must stop the car, grab your
shotgun and get out.. "

<[CB1]Gun> that was like a week before
<[CB1]Gun> ( )
<Verifex> (july 18th)
<[CB1]Gun> (shotgunned the guy, pistoled the bitch?)
<[CB1]Gun> (w/e we left off with her hunched and about to get the axe)

Lucario has joined the room.
<Verifex> Take a look: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ajbmcpdqvkzf_43rfskbgp
<Verifex> (Hi lucy, are you a CG player with a new name?)

<Lucario> (hey Gun, I've got the perfect way to introduce new
players, and get them aquainted with CG, without having to spend all my
waking hours trying to explain "what is cybergen".)
<Lucario> (lol)

<Lucario> (I'm just a curious kitty, I suppose)
<[CB1]Gun> (....fuckin weird bra')
<Verifex> (alright, as long as you aren't an existing player with a new name)
<[CB1]Gun> (w/e have the 2 ninjas slash before I shot again)

<Jokernaut> (V for V-condom.)
<[CB1]Gun> (lol)
<Verifex>
Alright, well she gets cut again from the violence all around, after
she gets up though, she starts running for the nearby alley
<Jokernaut> Can I try to kill her?

<[CB1]Gun> Who the fuck are you?!
<Jokernaut> Who the fuck are YOU?
<[CB1]Gun> Wha'eva' chase that chica!
<Jokernaut> I'll kick your ass after.
<Verifex> Dagger: hey Bob, this is Snake, he was doing some coding for the guy who I did that delivery for.

<[CB1]Gun> Bring it on, geek!
* [CB1]Gun runs after the bitch
<Verifex> (Joker, you didn't introduce yourself to the group)
<Jokernaut> (I wasn't gonna. XD)
<Jokernaut> (What if I wanna be a weird loner kid?)

<[CB1]Gun> (you know dam well the group would chase her)
<Verifex> (whatever, just do whatever!)
* Jokernaut chases bitch too.
<Verifex> You going to chase the girl?
<[CB1]Gun> (we are such rapist children)

<Verifex> Dagger joins the fray just as easily
<[CB1]Gun> (ok can we see her?)
<Verifex> Yes, also Gun you are on foot now, right?
<Jokernaut> (How old is the person we're chasing? And is she hot?)

<[CB1]Gun> (yes)
<[CB1]Gun> You stay at the car geek!
<Jokernaut> No way your little shit. You gotta hit puberty before you boss me around.
<[CB1]Gun> Good. Bad. I'm the huge cock with a gun.

<Jokernaut> Alright, fine, Ash.
<[CB1]Gun> Fuck it, you chase the bitch....I got other meat.
<Verifex> You aren't sure how old she is.. but she's not a kid
<Verifex> She
* Jokernaut is still chasing after bitch.

<Verifex> She's probably in her 30s or so..
<Verifex> Alright, who is chasing her?
<[CB1]Gun> (so can I see her?)
<Jokernaut> Me.
<Verifex> Yes, you can see her still, she just starting running for it

* [CB1]Gun fires shotgun into her back
<[CB1]Gun> 18, and remember it has a 5m spread ;p
* Jokernaut stops running.
<Verifex>
Alright, you fire at her, she manages to avoid most of the shot and
seems to only take a bit of the shot, you assume her armor absorbed it
as it didn't slow her down much.

<[CB1]Gun> (don't you have a rifle? ;p)
<Jokernaut> (No.)
<Jokernaut> (Oh wait. Yes I do.)
<Jokernaut> (Does my rifle have a scope on it?)
<[CB1]Gun> (dunno don't matter at this point)

* Jokernaut shoots rifle at the running lady.
<[CB1]Gun> http://www.defhoboz.biz/dice.php
<Verifex>
I'm not sure if it has a scope on it, but it's a hunting rifle, I
wouldn't expect you to be able to use the scope very well unless you
had a place to set it down

<Jokernaut> (What do I roll?)
<[CB1]Gun> d10
<Jokernaut> (Roll Result: 
<Jokernaut> (Roll Result: 1: 8)
<[CB1]Gun> 24
<Jokernaut> (...What?)
<Jokernaut> (Why does it get multiplied by 3?)

<[CB1]Gun> (it's REF + streetfight + d10)
<Jokernaut> Gotcha.
<Verifex> Thats a standard battle roll
<Verifex> Alright, the only thing to change, is the fact that streetfighting is at half against adults...

<Verifex> so that would be 20 not 24
<Jokernaut> Then 20
<Verifex> You hit her in the shoulder as you notice her grab her shoulder... but she continues running
<Verifex> Now she heads around the corner of a building, just out of your line of sight...

<Jokernaut> Ugh.
<Jokernaut> Can you drive kid?
<[CB1]Gun> ....Fuck you dude, fuck you harder.
<Jokernaut> Can you fucking drive?
* [CB1]Gun runs to the car to drive
* Jokernaut gets into the passenger's seat.

<[CB1]Gun> Who said you could get in fucktard!?!
<Jokernaut> You did.
<[CB1]Gun> Too bad sonny cuz I'm not chasing her now.
<Verifex> Kenny runs over to the car and jumps in as well

<Jokernaut> (Who the hell is Kenny?)
<Verifex> (kenny is OB's character)
<Verifex> (Randy is still in the back of the car)
<[CB1]Gun> (he's the true geek)
* [CB1]Gun backs up over the gimp

<Verifex> Alright, where to then?
<[CB1]Gun> 16 for driving over the gimp
<[CB1]Gun> whoa nvm was looking at SS's
<[CB1]Gun> 21
<Verifex> Alright, well you manage to run over the guy again..  (you masochist!)

<[CB1]Gun> (duh)
<[CB1]Gun> Everyone out, we're here.
<Verifex> Where were you driving to?
* [CB1]Gun gets out to look at body
<[CB1]Gun> (was only running over the gimp again)
<Verifex> You look at him, and he looks pretty bloody now

* [CB1]Gun checks pulse
<Verifex> D10 + Schoolin + Int
<[CB1]Gun> 15
<Jokernaut> (Weren't we chasing a lady?)
<[CB1]Gun> Should make you do this geek, but you're not man enough.

<[CB1]Gun> (told you we weren't, haha)
<Jokernaut> (Can I take the car and chase after the lady?)
<[CB1]Gun> (bit late muahaahahah)
<Jokernaut> (Why? You're not in the car. I'm in the passenger's seat.)

Verifex left the room.
<[CB1]Gun> (do it and die, really blarg will kill you and can hack the car)
<Jokernaut> Why would Blarg kill me?
<Jokernaut> XD
Verifex has joined the room.
- server grants op status to Verifex

<[CB1]Gun> cuz you suck and I gave him armor
<Verifex> argh, fucking browser...
[CB1]Gun: cuz you suck and I gave him armor
Verifex:  Can someone email me the chatlog for this room up until now?
[CB1]Gun: yeah
Verifex: cool thanks...
Verifex:  -    Lucario
Verifex: Anyways, you check the guys pulse, and from what you can tell he appears dead...
[CB1]Gun: searches the body
[CB1]Gun: (should be a gun on him)
Jokernaut: jumps into the driver's seat and takes off to chase Lady?
[CB1]Gun: (she's gone)
Verifex: Yeah, you find a heavy auto pistol
[CB1]Gun: (fuckin' awesome)
Jokernaut: (FUCK YOU!)
[CB1]Gun: (chick only had a knife)
[CB1]Gun: (I rule you)
Jokernaut: (Why the hell we chasing her anyway?)
[CB1]Gun: (mail was sent)
Jokernaut: (How do you know what they're carrying?)
[CB1]Gun: (to kill)
[CB1]Gun: (cuz it's what they used on us)
Jokernaut: (Ah OK)
[CB1]Gun: (what else what else!)
Verifex:  Alright, so you are sitting here in this lot, with a dead guy and your car on.
[CB1]Gun: (I'm still raiding the corpse)
Jokernaut: Got any weed?
[CB1]Gun: (you're in the car I can't hear you lalalalala)
Jokernaut: rolls the windows down.
Jokernaut: DO YOU HAVE ANY WEED?
[CB1]Gun: Lay off the coffee beans, dickface!
Verifex: The guy has a wallet with $15 and thats about it
[CB1]Gun: (neme would so want the head)
[CB1]Gun: (no armor?)
Jokernaut: (Holy shit why don't you just skin the guy?)
Verifex:  none of you are adults, and none of you would be able to fit into anything he is wearing.
[CB1]Gun: (SS is closest to fitting it, plus he needs some)
[CB1]Gun: scans the body for the heck of it
[CB1]Gun: walks towards the car
Verifex:  Alright, you scan him, and don't get anything but static
[CB1]Gun: gets in and starts slow riding back to hideout
Verifex: Snake, what are you doing?
[CB1]Gun: (he's in the car, he does what I say!)
Jokernaut: (Yeah.)
Verifex: Alright, well Dagger kinda half-assedly gives you directions to the place where the next pickup is
[CB1]Gun: blankly stares at Dag, turns to Snake "Where we go, shitlick."
Jokernaut: Let's go get shitfaced.
Verifex:  +    Hakai
[CB1]Gun: (woot)
[CB1]Gun: (you missed murder but I got you a big pistol darling)
Hakai: (huh?  and hi, hi  ^_^)
[CB1]Gun: (hell I should keep it and dualshooter)
Hakai: (I was told this was off...)
Hakai: (otherwise I would've been here earlier)
Jokernaut: (Or you could give it to me. I need a pistol.)
Jokernaut: (Hakai, that was Gun's fault, remember?)
[CB1]Gun: (you got a rifle)
Verifex: (welcome hakai!)
[CB1]Gun: (don't blame me for what was not told!)
Jokernaut: (Do I have unlimited ammo/)
Hakai: (hi, Verifex  ^_^)
Hakai: (sorry I'm late)
Hakai: (I'm not all that keen on the 3 window thing I've got going on here  o.O)
Verifex: (no, you don't have unlimited ammo)
Verifex: (Yeah, we're all dealing with the three window thing Hakai, you get used to it..)
[CB1]Gun: (carnage is dead anyways)
[CB1]Gun: drives to the next pickup
Hakai: (ok  ^_^)
Jokernaut: (Is Haruka in the car?)
Hakai: (yes)
Verifex: (Hakai, I guess you'll be in the car with the rest of them, unless you want to be back at the safehouse or in the van)
Jokernaut: (Can I try to sex you up?)
Hakai: (though I can't load my wiki right now  -_-)
[CB1]Gun: (I gave her AIDs)
Hakai: (yeah, that's not really my taste, SS)
[CB1]Gun: (I got your wiki)
Jokernaut: (Well maybe if she gave me AIDS I would have super powers.)
[CB1]Gun: (in my pants)
Hakai: (We need a slutty type girl for this so people don't pester me so much)
Hakai: (lol)
Jokernaut: (Gun makes a good slutty girl.)
[CB1]Gun: (Snake, I'm giving you AIDs as you sat on my car seat)
Jokernaut: (Does that mean I get super powers now?)
[CB1]Gun: (see bitch this is why you don't have a gat)
Jokernaut: (LOL!)
Verifex: Alright, so you are all heading to the next waypoint on the map, apparently it's not the same one from last time
Verifex: So it has you going off outside of the combat zone (phew) and into an industrial area near a river and a shipping container storage area (according to map)
[CB1]Gun: (shit we need to get the van and bike huh)
Hakai: (how much have I missed anyway?  I just texted OB)
Verifex: (you didn't miss much Hakai)
[CB1]Gun: (you missed a couple mugging)
Verifex: You are all crammed in the back of the car, and it is pretty uncomfortable, you wouldn't want to drive very far in this stupid car...
[CB1]Gun: (OB & neme got their ass tore by Trinity)
[CB1]Gun: (with one window out ;)
Verifex: yeah, the couple they were mugging didn't like to be mugged apparently..
[CB1]Gun: (ran over the bf 4 times)
Hakai: ("I showed up for CGen yesterday!  what the hell?!" --OB"
Hakai: )
[CB1]Gun: (lol same)
[CB1]Gun: drives to the van
Verifex: Alright, you drive about 100 feet.
Verifex:  And TAda!  you are at the van, nobody has stolen it or torched it or anything.
Jokernaut: gets in the van.
[CB1]Gun: (not everyone is nice like us)
[CB1]Gun: That van is Randy's!
[CB1]Gun: (he has the remote)
Verifex:  +    OddBird
_msg: server grants op status to OddBird
Verifex:  The van is a family sized mini-van, Snake D10 + Get a Clue + Int
[CB1]Gun: (the bitch escaped)
Hakai: (bah.  just sent you a reply  -_-(
OddBird: What the fuck.
Hakai: )*
Verifex: HI OB
OddBird: hi Verifex
[CB1]Gun: (I let her muahahahha)
Verifex: (Joker, please roll)
OddBird: (cow/pus)
Verifex:  -    Jokernaut
[CB1]Gun: (goat/pus better)
Hakai: (eww)
Hakai: (omg.  Information overload)
Verifex: dangit..
[CB1]Gun: (fuck it let randy drive the van)
Verifex:  well nevermind then
Ranger    1    trivia    1: 4    new players    7    carnage    46    
Verifex: Yeah, Randy drives the van.. where is everyone headed?
[CB1]Gun: Hey tulip, this sweet ride is another gift for you.
[CB1]Gun: gets on bike
Verifex:  +    Jokernaut
Jokernaut: Sorry about that
[CB1]Gun: (you lost the van haha)
Jokernaut: (The van was never mine. o.o)
[CB1]Gun: (fight for the car)
Hakai: (I have no idea what's going on, lol.  Am I still on the bike with Gun?)
[CB1]Gun: (nope, in a car we stole)
Hakai: (am I even with you guys still?)
Hakai: (ok. )
Jokernaut: (Where am I?)
Verifex: (Hakai, you were along for the ride most of the time here while Gun, Lamu and Nem all attacked some people, delivered some boxes)
Verifex: (Joker!)
Verifex: I asked you to roll D10 + Get a Clue + Int when you got into the van
Hakai: (alright. thank you)
OddBird: (I really have no clue what's going on.)
[CB1]Gun: (hi towelie)
Jokernaut: 15
Verifex: (OB, you are in the van now, the lady you were battling ran off)
OddBird: (CGen sucks when you don't know what the hell is going on and dates keep shifting around *grumble*)
Hakai: (I think you were mugged, OB, lol)
OddBird: (ah, okay.)
[CB1]Gun: (she was kicking ass)
Verifex: (nothing else has happened between now and then.. well.. except for Lamu coming back from his aeroboard adventure, carrying someone else on his board)
[CB1]Gun: (think you have 17 snake)
Verifex: That someone else is named "snake"
OddBird: my snake is better.
Jokernaut: I rolled a 3.
Jokernaut: Oh right.
Jokernaut: It is 17.
Jokernaut: Shit.
[CB1]Gun: (you make a shitty troll geek)
Verifex: Alright you get into the van, and were playing around with the v-controls in the car..
Jokernaut: (Suck my tits.)
OddBird: (shave them first plz)
Hakai: (!)
[CB1]Gun: (shave them off*)
Jokernaut: (I wish I could grow chest hair...)
OddBird: (no. Really. You don't.)
OddBird: humps the van steering wheel.
[CB1]Gun: Own it!
OddBird: Hooooooooooonk
Jokernaut: tries to hack the console of the car to turn off the alarm.
[CB1]Gun: My, you are horny.
Verifex: D10 + INT + Private Idaho
Hakai: (...)
[CB1]Gun: (there's an alarm?....)
Jokernaut: (Yes. Ho.)
[CB1]Gun: (dude we've had the van for days)
Jokernaut: (Verifex said there was an alarm.)
Jokernaut: Anyway... 26.
OddBird: wait, do I have to roll for the private udaho?
OddBird: oh, snake.
Verifex:  No, Snake was the only one who noticed the alarm on the console.
OddBird: ah
[CB1]Gun: (this is why randy drives)
OddBird: (figures, I didn't pass my 'notice stuff' check)
[CB1]Gun: Kenny, are you my bitch?
Verifex:  You manage to rearrange the alarm code in the car so it wouldn't trigger even though the owner isn't driving.
Jokernaut: (Let's hope I run into a barrel of toxic waste so I get super powers.)
Verifex: (a barrel of toxic waste would more then likely kill you)
[CB1]Gun: (I gave you AIDs already)
Jokernaut: (I'll take my chances.)
[CB1]Gun: (you did hunbun you did)
Verifex: Alright, where are you heading?
Jokernaut: I'm not driving.
Jokernaut: touches his nose.
Jokernaut: Not it.
Verifex: To the location on the map?
OddBird: I am -not- your bitch.
[CB1]Gun: No keys for you!
OddBird: And you can't be mine, sorry.
[CB1]Gun: I'm bitch to my bitch, right Haruka?
Hakai: laughs
[CB1]Gun: Kenny, you drive the van. Angeldoll, you drive the lexus.
Verifex: Alright, well someone tell me where to otherwise I'm going to assume you are all sitting there in the van just talking.
OddBird: isn't interested in driving the van. Make the new kid do it.
Jokernaut: Fuck you you shit. I just hacked it for us.
[CB1]Gun: Randy rules you....the lot of you.
OddBird: Whatever, I'm driving bitches
OddBird: hops in the driver's seat and starts heading in what he thinks is the direction of the safehouse
Verifex: Alright, where are you driving to?  Dagger has a map to the next pickup point for the guy (where Snake was at and why Snake is here as well)
OddBird: alright, then that's where we'll go
Verifex: Alright, you head over there then, Haruka is in the car, Bob is on the bike, and Lamu is taking his aeroboard there.
[CB1]Gun: Convoooooy.
Verifex: Before leaving the combat zone, you encounter another one of the trucks with accompianing insane gunner..
[CB1]Gun: Hey Dave.
Verifex: After experiencing this a few times, you try to find a good distance between him and you before entering the freeway..  
Verifex: thankfully none of the stray bullets kill anyone or (lucky you) damage your vehicles!
Hakai: (yay)
OddBird: wewt, pimpmobile van
Verifex: Making it onto the freeway is a task seeing as most of the freeway entrances have been destroyed or have abandoned wrecks blocking them...
Verifex: At least here in the Combat zone...
OddBird: frowns and searches for a merge to the freeway
Verifex: After driving for a few minutes though, the environment turns back into what you recognize as civilization and you hear less random gunfire...
[CB1]Gun: misses home already
Verifex:  After an uneventful drive, you make it to the industrial zone, and after passing through a couple streets of warehouses (not the abandoned kind either!) you make it to the building where the map says, it looks like a small office building..
[CB1]Gun: niiice
Verifex:  And, you arrive, what now?
Jokernaut: Weeeeeeed.
[CB1]Gun: gets in van, changes into suit
[CB1]Gun: Ok, who's going in?
Hakai: hops out of the van
Hakai: and streches
Jokernaut: gets out.
OddBird: I'll be your getaway driver
OddBird: just in case
[CB1]Gun: Buy you a coffee after this k hon
OddBird: nice Haruka, free coffee
Verifex: You going to go inside or just sit there?
OddBird: I am sitting here as the getaway driver. They are going inside.
Jokernaut: Inside.
[CB1]Gun: hooks arms with Haruka
Verifex:  Alright, tell me what you are doing everyone.
[CB1]Gun: goes inside with lil H
Jokernaut: gets a piggyback ride from Gun.
OddBird: pops open a paintball and starts spreading the poison on his arrowheads to pass the time.
[CB1]Gun: Back off fagget-hippy
[CB1]Gun: (no OB best to do that before battle so the poison stays wet)
OddBird: meh, just wasting time.
[CB1]Gun: (can basically take cover and stab an arrow in during so)
Verifex:  Alright, should I just push you guys along or can you actually tell me which actions you are taking?
[CB1]Gun: (we're going inside that's the jist)
Hakai: (I have no idea what I'm doing, lol)
OddBird: they're walking in the door and checking out what's inside, I'm watching them go in with one eye open
Hakai: (other than going inside)
Verifex:  Hakai, just go with the flow if you aren't sure what to do..
[CB1]Gun: (OB is saving the parking space so we don't get a ticket ;p)
OddBird: is playing around with Nem's old crystal he made from sugar
Verifex:  Alright, you all walk into the front door, (just a white solid double door)
OddBird: *whack*
[CB1]Gun: (that's a big crackrock)
OddBird: try opening it
Hakai: (I'mma go take a nap if nothings' going on inside)
Hakai: (in game that is)
OddBird: (van door's open, spread out a sleeping bag in the back)
Verifex: And Inside you can see a receptionist and a hallway to one side and a stairway on the other
Verifex: The receptionist lady asks, "can I help you?"
[CB1]Gun: (do you trust a freak and his snake?)
OddBird: ( are you referring to me and effit or you and SS
[CB1]Gun: (both are bad)
OddBird: (true true)
[CB1]Gun: We're here for a pick up.
Jokernaut: (How old is the receptionist?)
Hakai: (why does it matter?)
OddBird: (sounds like Snake is probably standing erect)
Hakai: (oh my)
Jokernaut: (Because if she's old enough I'll kill her and loot her gold.)
OddBird: (she's 70 years old, but you're still hot for her.)
Verifex: ( No idea how old she is, just looks like a generic person, maybe in her late twenties..)
OddBird: (you dirty horndog.)
Jokernaut: (Does she look like she has on anything worth stealing?)
Verifex: (Not that you can see)
OddBird: (get your package first before you cause trouble and get kicked out)
OddBird: (priorities)
Verifex: "Do you have a pickup order?"
[CB1]Gun: Should.
[CB1]Gun: looks at Snake
Hakai: (just look at those manners.  Your mother would be proud)
OddBird: (Gun didn't have a mother, he was born of the force, like skywalker)
Jokernaut: (I lost the PM which said what I was supposed to pick up)
Hakai: (how do you lose a PM?
Hakai: )
Jokernaut: (Firefox crashed..)
Verifex:  Oh...
Verifex: Oh...
Jokernaut: Yeah, we're here to get our order of vcards.
Verifex:  "Alright, put your order down on the pad here, and I'll get them right for you"
[CB1]Gun: (I came from the buttflap of a goat....my father was Gregory Peck)
Verifex: You can see a little glowing pad over by the desk..
Jokernaut: picks up glowing pad.
OddBird: (radiation! :P)
Jokernaut: bites the glowing pad.
Verifex: No..   it's a glowing section on the desk, not an object you can pick up.
Jokernaut: licks it then.
Hakai: (freak)
Jokernaut: (I want super powers.)
Jokernaut: puts order on the pad. >.>
OddBird: (with any luck, his tongue will erode from radiation poisoning)
Verifex: You put the datapad down on the glowing section..
Jokernaut: licks Gun.
Hakai: (again I say.  Freak)
OddBird: (Gun is Charmed!)
OddBird: (now use doubleslap, lickitung)
Hakai: (JS would be proud)
[CB1]Gun: (+2OB)
Verifex:  Alright, so after you set the datapad down, the lady says "Accessing"
OddBird: (then she beeps, buzzes, and attacks in robot fury)
[CB1]Gun: (warning pat robertson warning)
Verifex: "Alright, head up to the third floor to the Autogen Advertisements Inc. door.
[CB1]Gun: Come dear.
[CB1]Gun: (dang blarg should be here ;p)
Verifex:  (yeah, blarg isn't around too much is he?)
Verifex: (yeah, blarg isn't around too much is he?)
[CB1]Gun: (nope)
Hakai: (wheres' lamu?
Hakai: )
Verifex:  (Lamu is walking up the stairs with you all)
Verifex: (Lamu is walking up the stairs with you all)
Hakai: (I meant, wehre is he tonight?)
Verifex:  -    Jokernaut
Verifex: (I'm guessing he is not on CB, but it would be nice to have him here, yes)
Verifex:  Alright, well you guys seem to be asleep, so I'm going to call it here.
[CB1]Gun: bah
Hakai: (i Thought we didnt' wsee laveing/entering messagesanymore?)
Verifex: (we do in rooms other then carnage)
Verifex: (it's about 12:19AM here, so I'm a little tired too)
Hakai: (oh.  Didn't know that.  )
Verifex:  Before you go
Verifex: Before you go
[CB1]Gun: IP!
Hakai: (OB?)
Verifex:  You take the non-descript elevator to the third floor, a couple people in suits pass you in the hallway and give rather disapproval glares, as you get to the door it's just another opaque blue door, the door opens for you and you see inside..  It looks like a pretty standard office building, with a couple desks..  A guy comes over and asks if you're the delivery person..  and then gives you a box.
Verifex:  And that's it for tonight...  15 IP for everyone here.
Hakai: cNA someone remind me?  I cna't get into the wiki tongiht for some reason
Hakai: God I hate it when i get tired
[CB1]Gun: I'll do it
Hakai: thnak you
Verifex: And thanks to everyone for showing up..  I sent an email, so hopefully we can play this again on Sunday okay?
OddBird: question
OddBird: !
Verifex:  Yes?
Verifex: Yes?
OddBird: ...did the 2 IP from before get added
OddBird: or do we need to manually add those
Hakai: Sunday not thusrday?
Verifex: If you didn't add, then you need to add yes...
OddBird: okay.
Verifex: I can see (so can you) who has added IP and how much by going into the History button on the wiki...
OddBird: ah, ok
Verifex:  +    Jokernaut
Hakai: OB PM
[CB1]Gun: added joker's IP already
Hakai: cna you just atdd mine too?
[CB1]Gun: already did
Hakai: thnak you
OddBird: is adding his own
[CB1]Gun: better get some v-pussy ;p
Verifex:  LOL
Verifex: LOL
OddBird: np, I'll tame you one
Verifex:  Talk to Joker, I'm sure he can write one..
[CB1]Gun: wait that's redundent huh
Hakai: :(  I had truoble reading that
Hakai: but, lol
Jokernaut: Added my IP?
OddBird: improvement points
OddBird: how you 'level'
[CB1]Gun: exp
Hakai: we're done tongiht
Hakai: Ss
Jokernaut: Still no power?
Hakai: You were gone
[CB1]Gun: you got to wait a whole v-day ;)
Hakai: how cna you get a power when you are gone?
Jokernaut: I was gone for like 15 seconds.
OddBird: you won't get any powers until we get back to the safehouse and they can check you and your symptoms out, man
Hakai: try more like 10 miuntes
OddBird: you gotta puke silver for a while longer first
Jokernaut: Fine, fine.
[CB1]Gun: and we need the get that big v-term too
OddBird: and just for my own personal pleasure
Hakai: Gun, please sotp using the -
Hakai: lol




No comments:

Post a Comment